October 2016 Roll Call. Where's all the Octoberbreast, Wedgies, and H&H

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by skimedic, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Alabamacpl

Alabamacpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    I think we will have fun wherever we are! It looks like a great place!! And we Can all look forward to being back at a brand new TTR the next year.

2. skimedic

skimedic Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 1
    Look, I'm not out to ruin anyone's vacation. Maybe they will see the fun we have and join the party. Maybe they will be appalled and offended. It's a big resort. Nothing says we all have to be at one place. If our party is within resort rules and it offends them, they can go somewhere more vanilla.

Old enough to know better, too young to care

3. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Although, I agree with the sentiment. GP is a REALLY small resort. TTR has 384 rooms, GP has 214. I think there is one pool, one hot tub. Just wanted to clarify.

Nikki

4. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It sounds like there is trouble at GP. the golden and the great have split and are now separate resort. Members are up set and wondering what's going on. With TTR closing I'm not sure Id want to be at Golden either!. Its all over the Golden Facebook page. kind of scary too I think!

5. Forrest&Stacy

Forrest&Stacy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 1
    Well small it may be, but I have seen the fun hole pretty packed so I am sure it will be a fun time. Add two more Temptation Refugees to the list! Flying in 9/30 and leaving 10/9! What time does your group land Nikki? We land at 1:40 - if around that time maybe we can get Steve to set us up a caravan to the Resort, LOL!!!!

:partytime:

6. Nikki&Ira

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    We get in at noon so we will just be a head of you guys! See ya there!

Nikki

7. JnLStuck

JnLStuck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    The people is what makes TTR fun. We are just moving to GP. I'm positive we'll have a great time. We have a lot of fun, laid back and just plain awesome people going.

8. GSpot69

GSpot69 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    We'd like to pull the trigger on this but I'm just not sure. We don't want to get there and it's a HO HUM spot. I want theme nights, party till ?am and be able to crawl back to my room naked and not have 90% of the resort wondering who the F we are and were we thought we were. TTR feel has to be there and I'm not sure it is from what I've read.

9. Nikki&Ira

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Nothing compares to Temptation. If it did then we would all be booking there. We are all just looking to make the best out of a bad situation.

Nikki

10. DuffBambi

DuffBambi Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I agree with Joe and Lucinda!! We went to GOV when they just started the sexy vibe and topless optional. We had a great group of about 9 couples and we went topless the first day and we did get some looks but really didn't care but the next day the resort brought Angie over and she painted flowers on our boobs and after that women were lined up till 6 in the evening taking off their tops to get painted also! We didn't have an issue after that! Lol!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice