October 2015

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Darin & Melissa, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thursday • Nightly Entertainment

Start this day with the sexiest vibe of our au naturel resort, and be part of our outlandish games like the Erotic Venice Waiter in which you’ll start getting the tone of another sensual. And of course, our Swingster is nothing but Twister, added with the spicy twist of Desire ISM… It’ll be anything but ordinary.

As soon as the night falls, the seduction shines at our Glow Party; with the ultraviolet lights showing up the hedonic neon outfits we know for sure you are going to enjoy this party like you have done it before. Get your bracelet and find your perfect match in our Daring Neon Play show. Your colorful fantasies will surely become true…

DRESS CODE: Neon & Sexy White

* Erotic Games at the Pool
    * Live Reggae Band at Melange
    * Daring Neon Play show at Y Disco

2. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Friday • Nightly Entertainment

A Party of Amazing Surprises!

We prepared a thematic party to make it unforgettable. Ladies and Gentlemen, please receive the one and only Erotic Circus!

That’s right, is everything you are imagining and even more, enjoy with your couple the most provocative performances, games, tempting drinks and turn on your senses in our Ball Dancing Game or the breath taking Sin Room.

Put on your sexiest red & black outfit and lose your inhibitions in our spicy game, let yourself go in our Hamster Sexy Pose contest and tantalize your couple’s passion with the subtle light of the room.

DRESS CODE: Dazzling Red & Black

* DAY TIME Pool Area Hamster Sexy Game * Live DJ Electronic Music Session & Erotic Circus at the Melange

3. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Saturday • Nightly Entertainment

The Most Sensual Night of All.

Ladies, awake your sensuality with black sexy lingerie, and keep yourselves undercover behind a mask to show up all your lust, sensuality and Desire in our mystique sultry event where the finest fantasies you have ever thought will finally become true.

Please your lover during the day with our “Open me 50 ways” game and get some sexy and interesting ideas to put in practice at night with our Blink & Dance Erotic Show at the Y disco. Enhance your passion with classy, sexy accents, wearing some seductive black lingerie and super high heels… Your mate will lose his breath with all that sensations… Rekindle that sizzle and never lose it again.

DRESS CODE: Mask and lingerie / Sexy Black

* Pool Human Sundae
    * Open me! 50 ways (sado) * Blink & Dance Erotique
    * Show at the disco
    * LIVE MUSIC at Melange (Aura)

4. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    One thing that isn't accurate above is the foam party is now Friday's at 2pm. Not Tuesday's. Thanks!

5. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Thank you, my friend. Can't wait to get there.

6. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I just realized our flight lands at 8:57am. How crazy is that? We have to get up at like 3:30am. Might need a nap before you all arrive.

7. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    We have USA Transfers scheduled to pick us up at 10:00 am. That way we can get afull day in with you guys to teach us the Desire way!

8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We might pretend we don't know you just so you can get the true proper Desire initiation for newbies. Remember clothing is not allowed at the formal restaurant! You are required to show up naked. And when you meet a stranger the proper hello is to pat them on the rear. It really is a friendly place.

9. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Good advice, what would I do without you! But you remember that I am married to Melissa she won't let me just sit in a corner and not meet people.

10. dram

dram Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Formal restaurants at RM

Great advice for newbies in the RM formal restaurants. Will be our third time and will be there from Oct. 10th -17th. Hope to meet you all before you all leave on the 11th. I can tell you all will be a blast.....:huepfen021:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice