October 2014 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by krobberts, Apr 8, 2014.

1. krobberts

krobberts Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is anyone going to be at Golden in October? Would love to get to know a few people before we go.

2. Popatop

Popatop Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We usually go late Sept-early Oct. Group of 6 or so. Heading down in 3 weeks (8th or 9th time) for a 2 week visit.

3. DennisandErica

DennisandErica Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 0
    Dennis and I are heading back for our 6th time Oct. 8 - 13. Really, really looking forward to it!!! So much fun!!!

4. krobberts

krobberts Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that's awesome!! We will get there one day later than you guys, and leave on the same day! We will have to grab a drink at the pool.

5. elmo

elmo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    october roll call

we will be there for our 40th!!! time, Sept. 30th through Oct. 9th. Can`t wait to see all of my "family" again. See you all at the Tiki bar..........elmo

6. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    40th time! Just how old are you, and how do you do that? We've been going to the area since 2002, and have only been 11 times, twice to the Golden. We'll definitely go back at some point, but we like to mix it up with some variety, too. I would love to get my trip number up to 40 --- how do you do it? My neighbors and co-workers already think we are always on vacation. :)

7. elmo

elmo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well we retired early in 1997, promised myself all I would do was travel when retired. Go out of country on trips about 8 times a year. Luckily have no bills to worry about and excellent pensions. 40 times to the GP, 13 times to Palace resorts..........we are members there, about 14 times to Punta Cana , half a dozen or more to Jamaica, and the list goes on. You will always find us at the Tiki bar, just ask any bartender for Mama Juana,,,,,,,,their pet name for me

8. cat67

cat67 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    first time to GP , been to TTR four or five times , from oct 16 to 20th

9. KS Couple

KS Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oct. 8-15

My husband and I are going to try Golden for the first time October 8-15. We have been to TTR many times, but tired of food poisoning and resort. Although we do love the atmosphere of TTR.

10. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is awesome, Mama Juana! : ) I am probably stuck working another 11 years, at least --- but we have recently been able to up it from a trip to almost every year, to for sure a trip, and now two trips, the last couple of years. So I can't complain. Like I said - my friends, co-workers and neighbors already think we are always on vacation -- I wish! But my needs are simple, my hobbies inexpensive. I'll make daily sacrifices, as long as I can go to Mexico! And I do want to try Jamaica.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice