Ocean City.....IN.....Vegas....MAYBE

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, May 13, 2008.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I will be on the lake from friday through sunday sitting at the sandbar going from boat to boat drinking. At least during the day, at night, huge parties around the lake, thats my plans. Nothing super special but a good time for sure!

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    aren't you coming down Carrie? gonna hit 5 golf courses, Ybor City, Siesta Key Beach & Village, my old stomping grounds on Anna Maria Island (you can see Egmont Key from the shore this time :p ) and a few other places.

good times.

3. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah yeah. I wish I could go! :cry: I'd even have a place to stay because my friend is at her family's house in Madiera Beach for the summer! The house backs up to the Intracoastal, 2 blocks from the beach and John's Pass is within walking distance. But we'd still have to pay airfare and maybe car rental... and the magnet called Prime Outlets in Ellenton will suck us in.....
    [​IMG]
    don't forget I'm jobless, and now he's laid off....
    anyways, happy thoughts! Maybe this summer a roadie to STL, KC, DFW, Shreveport, and Fort Wayne to check out transfer options. That will be an amazing trip in itself! Lots of old stomping grounds for me, and a couple new places!

Back to TBSP, I went to Siesta Key Beach & Village in May. Yeah, tomorrow will be 2 months ago!
    And I saw Anna Maria from my cruise ship, just beyond Egmont. :p
    [​IMG]

So did I tell you that you suck?
    EVERYONE ELSE have great travels!!! Hehe! Muah! **hugs**

Here's hoping everyone, even you Dennis, has safe trips!!!

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have Fun/Safe trips, everyone....

August 17-21 Myrtle Beach Hotel Blue/Tropical Winds For Me!!!

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    T-Minus 21 hours til departure

6. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In less that 48 hours I'll be giving Dennis lessons on how to put the little white ball in the water :lol: :cool:

7. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Hey Fletch,

Have a great time in OC.
    The party is here this weekend, folks from Mass, Jersey, Florida and Iowa coming for the weekend. Going to be wild. Lots of parties, day trip to Rhode Island to take 12 of us down to the beach.

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend.

8. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bye to all you guys travelling this weekend! Have a safe trip everyone! (As long as it's safe, I have no doubt it will be great. So I won't say 'have a great trip.')

Even you two Dennis and Dan! Cheers to you! I'll think of you as I'm looking at my Siesta Key pics.... :cry: Do you guys fly into TPA or where? Because I love the Sunshine Skyway too... :cry:

Fletch enjoy OCMD! Any beach will be better than where I am... Cheers!

Henry I hope STP is cool on Friday!

Jason be cool on the lake!

Cheers Carole with your party and everyone else with theirs!

I will be partying Saturday night! More drunken madness as another baby bro will be 25! This is the guy who last year's birthday said "Carrie I wanna thank you for buying me my 24th shot!" He wasn't lying! And we all together put down 2 barrels! Wooooooooo! And maybe the Skank can extract some revenge from last night!

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :clap: :beergone: :daveandmo: :lotsofmichaelf: :headbanger: :ladiesman: :flagusa: :flash:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice