Ocean City.....IN.....Vegas....MAYBE

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, May 13, 2008.

1. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    vacationing right at home for the 4th (just went to montreal 3 weeks ago for the grand prix) huge party at my house for 4th, high school grad for my brother and grad school grad for me :lol: so big having people in from italy and canada :italia: :canada: :lotsofmichaelf:

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The market closes at 1PM Thursday so people from work are going to go drinking afterwork. Then I have a catch a 5:30PM flight to Milwaukee. Summerfest. Going to see either Plain White T's, Garvin Degraw, or Kansas Thursday night. Friday my boss got me 6 tickets to the Brewers game. We have Stone Temple Pilot tickets that evening. Saturday Koryn is throwing a party and we'll go see Cheap Trick that night. Busy busy weekend.

3. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's cool, Henry!

I am only like 75 miles from Milwaukee, but rarely go there. I used to go to Brewers games a lot when I was little, but haven't been to one in SO long! Haven't even been to Miller Park yet!

4. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hi Carrie! I've been to Madison, Wisconsin. Is that near where you're at?

Nicky

5. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I was gonna do a last minute trip to Disney World for 350$ round trip including hotel but I need the $ for other things.. wish I could see Mickey!

Nicky

6. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I don't blame you. Brewers have been sucking for a long time. It's only in the last year or two that people started to care about them again. LOL. I go almost ever year (if they are in town during summerfest weekend) regardless how well they are doing because my boss gives me free tickets. :cool:

7. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nah, just haven't gone... too busy kickin it with Mary, :wink: or something! It's awesome you come here every year, and even more so that you get tickets to the games! I'd love to go to Summerfest sometime! Isn't 311 there this year?

Hey Nick! Yeah Madison is like 50 miles at most from me. I go there quite often. We have a summer place in Wisconsin Dells, so we usually stop in Madtown both on our way up and back, and even in the winter we go to the Dells and/or Madison to go shopping! :D

8. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: ...

That sucks you couldn't swing it! I'd like to see Mickey too... I first saw him in '06, and saw him again last year. I had to skip out on Mickey this year to go on my cruise instead, but that's what I wanted. I got to go back to Cozumel! Viva Mexico baby! I think I'll see Mickey again next year though.

9. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch, have a great trip to OCMD!

Dennis & Dan, have a sucky trip to TBSP! :wink: (I kid cuz I'm jealous)

Henry, have a great trip to Milwaukee!

I felt the need to get this back a little more on topic....

10. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, one of my best friends from college is from Wisconson so I go visit once a year. I love going to concerts so usually I go during one of the summerfest weekends. 311 is playing this Sunday but I will be on my flight home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice