OBAMA? In Cancun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ChrisnCancun, Mar 23, 2009.

1. ChrisnCancun

ChrisnCancun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok I just read the Obama will be in Cancun during April, does anyone know what day? I will be there 10-17th and I hope he wont! No offense to anyone here but I've been in town's when the big cheese was there and it's a pain in the but. Traffic and everything else.
    C

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yesterday's paper said that Obama will be meeting with the Mexican president Calderon on April 16/17th. Expect some traffic and high security!

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The airport will SHUT DOWN while the presidents are going in and out of it. They don't let any planes take off. Expect it to be disrupted for two hours each time one of them shows up or leaves.

4. Golden

Golden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where will he stay?
    Last year when we were staying at the FAGCB it was rumored that Condoleezza Rice and Ben Bernanke were staying there as well for some big finance meeting. We had a card in our room about it explaining the changes in security. Security was extremely tight. We had to go through metal detectors when returning to the hotel and certain elevators and hallways were closed. There were men is suits everywhere. But, I was very cool being on "Condy watch". We didn't see either of them, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice