Obama fixes Social Security

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by twinimini, Mar 28, 2013.

1. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Now I bet that's a headline you would never expect me to put up. But it's true. He has come up with a fix for Social Security. You see under Obamacare none of us will be able to get any health care after age 50 so noone will hit 62 and collect their Social Security. Brilliant, huh?

2. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Obamacare sucks! LOL

Bet you never thought you'd see that from me!

It was a stupid compromise keeping private insurance companies in the mix. And they will continue paying $77 for a gauze bandage or $250 for a UV bag. And you'll continue bearing the premiums while they and the medical supply companies rake in the profits.

The best you can do now is demand transparency from these crooks and enact cost controls.

3. twinimini

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Here's just one of the many fallacies of Obamacare. To pay for Obamacare the government has created a special tax on prosthetics. Anyone who needs an arm, leg, or teeth, or any other prosthetic will find that the price of that item has been raised to pay the tax to fund Obamacare. Then Obamacare will pay for that same prosthetic. So we are putting a tax on something to pay for the program that will pay for that item.

4. Brewster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Something like 15,000 pages of regulations related to Obamacare? It sounds like a total mess, Ed.

5. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    I agree...Obama is a disaster. The only thing worse for health care would be Republican religous fools who think praying to non existent entities constitutes a legitimate form of health care.

6. twinimini

Ratings:
    +63 / 0

Trying to lump anyone who voted Republican as being a religious fool is pretty lame. The Republican party is not defined by the few contrary to what CNN or the New York Times believes. Most of us who voted that way did so because we see Obama as dangerous to the continued existance of this country.

The guy can't stop spending in his never ending battle to buy votes for his party. From what I've seen Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Obama are going to destroy health care on their own and the media is so enthralled with this turkey and his gang that they applaud his every move when they should be jumping all over his stupidity.

7. funcpl27

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    well, the guy the Republican party nominated for President was a freakin Morman Elder who believes he is from another planet, and actually does wear special underwear for protection, spoke at Liberty University about god talking to him, and thinks American Indians are Jews for damn sake!.....so i'd say you that ya crazy religous people DO currently define the party.....but you are right that religious democrats are just as stupid and probably even more naive.

8. twinimini

Ratings:
    +63 / 0

I would love to see where you got those gems from. The only thing that I'm aware of is that he was a Mormon. So please enlighten us all with the source of those items.

9. funcpl27

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    seriously?....its basic Morman theology and Mitt Romney preached sermons on it when he was a morman missionary.....and it's so stupid it makes a Scientologist laugh ....but Mitt Romney (and Harry Reid too) believe it to be REALITY.

Sorry but as bad as Obama may be .....at least in the morning when he puts his underwear on he doesnt believe they contain mystical powers protecting him from space aliens.....Mitt Romney REALLY does and Republicans nonimated him because the party has been taken over by lunatics and idiots......Sorry, but it's true.

Hey Im generally a fiscal conservative with libertarian social views so I generally prefered Republicans before the Chik-fil-a wing took over

10. Brewster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The other things he mentioned are part of the Mormon faith. The Republican Party would be wise to begin distancing themselves from the Evangelical Religious Right. Many voters believe they have far to much influence in party platforms and decisions. Bush enacted legislation several days after taking office which began transferring millions of dollars to "Faith Based" social aid programs, replacing government agencies.

Religion has no place in politics. That is Constitutionally entrenched. Imagine where it would lead with Islam being the fastest growing faith in America.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice