Oasis vs Krystal

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by JerseyBro, Feb 27, 2011.

1. ILikeRoastBeef

ILikeRoastBeef Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

how is it over there though?

2. Eivissa

Eivissa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Omg 50 bucks for day pass? I'm supposed to meet friends at Grand Oasis on saturday and I planned on actually getting the pass and spend the day over there.. shiiieeett. Do you have to buy them at the lobby?

3. t7fcx

t7fcx Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

If it's any good it might be worth doing few times, I actually think thats a pretty good price....Where else would you be able to go in Europe/USA or anywhere really where you can use full hotel facilities and Eat and drink as much as you like for $50/£30?

Til 1800 hours only though kinda sucks but i suppose you would get there early doors make the most of it....Think we'll be doing that a few times if the atmos round there is good!

Keep us updated LDN

Cheers:flaguk::flaguk:

4. maxsteel

maxsteel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +205 / 0
    :blueshock:

5. t7fcx

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    People may say thats overpriced but i really dont think it is....especially in comparison to the fact it's $40-50 for a 30min ride on a jetski.....

Forgive me if im wrong but id rather hang around a complex with nice girls and all the booze a chap can drink than bob up n down in the sea for 30 mins....

Only if its any good mind u

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remember when it was like $20 a few years ago.

7. Cancunking

Cancunking Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Come on guys, this is not expensive! When you are at home living your everyday life, you easily spend $50 a day give or take. Your starbucks run, gas to work or play, breakfast, lunch and dinner and not to mention if you go out at night to a bar. A few drinks at a restaraunt or bar plus tip is well over $50 alone. Ok, it was cheaper in years past but if you are going to spend the whole day there, you are actually saving yourself money at $50

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They usually have a table outside the main entrance where you buy the day pass (it's a colored wristband). You get it before you go to the lobby.

9. kellz!

kellz! Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i agree with you bro....specially if ur not staying at a AI hotel i think 50$ is still good...drink as much as u can and eat as well...

10. t7fcx

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quite rightly put that man!!

$50 is not a great deal, A night out in UK escpeically London, It's an easy £150...without food.

So AI at a great hotel with Great people isnt a lot.....I know what you mean though $20 a few years back but still as time goes on it all gets expensive, I remember Ibiza used to be Average price....Now its 30-60 euros to get in and at least 12-15 euros for a bottle of beer!!!!

So im More than happy to put out £35/$50 for a day of much beerness!!:biggrinbandit::biggrinbandit:

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus Spurs just went through to the last 8 of the Champions League!! JACKOPOTTO!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice