Oasis vs Grand Oasis

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by LeonPhelps, Oct 28, 2008.

1. LeonPhelps

LeonPhelps Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys,

I have stayed at the Oasis before, but I never when into the Pyramid(Grand) to check it out. Just wondering what the main differences are? Like are the rooms any better or the service? It's only going to cost us like $100 more to stay at the Grand rather then Oasis. I didn't mind the Oasis at all, but if it's better, for only a $100 extra then were going stay at the Grand.

Thanks

2. Boxy

Boxy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're at the grand.

You get a fridge in your room, room service and access to the decent restraunts.

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If it's only $100 difference, i'd go for the Grand. You get extra places to eat, room service, and a couple other things I think... You still get access to the other Oasis properties too...

4. MaxCancun2009

MaxCancun2009 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are both of these hotels close to each other?

And can people from the different hotels go to the other hotels?

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Grand oasis is in Oasis cancun Just the pyramid seperating the phase 1 side where all the partys are and the phase 2 side where its mainly europeon and aussies or was like year.!

6. MaxCancun2009

MaxCancun2009 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Which do you think is better?

Can you pull a chick staying at the oasis to the grand oasis or are they not allowed in?

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there not meant to but its easy to get them through the doors and upto your room. but you have full access if you pay grand so you could go stay in normal oasis worse case in her room.

8. YojimboSancho

YojimboSancho Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you saying that if you stay in the Grand Oasis pyramid, you cannot go to the Oasis hotel room areas? We are planning to get oceanview Grand Oasis rooms. Are these part of the regular oasis room scheme but with all-access to the restaurants?

9. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if you get grand oasis you get FULL access to anywhere within the whole oasis cancun deffinatly pay the extra 100 dollars !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice