Oasis viva

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by The Simpsons, Nov 1, 2013.

1. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Sorry guess I missed the part where I insulted you. But you seem to want to engage me. It is quite funny because you have been on here a few months and yet think your tuff talk is vital to the thread.
    If you don't like my postings that is fine.
    Find some other threads to peruse or call up talk radio and argue with them.

And let me help you with the TTR dilemna u have.
    You probably wouldn t like it there and want to challenge those of us who luv it.
    So save your money.

2. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Speaking of knocking off the shit!
    Everytime membership to mecca is mentioned you want to engage in some BS hostile debate.
    Odd you have soo much to say about something you have nevr invested in.
    Time to practice what you preach eh!

Besides haven't you some bright shiny camaro to play with that is just as good as a Corvette?

3. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is funny! I'm not engaging you inasmuch as I'm just calling you out as a troll. You are totally trolling the GOV threads. Clear as day. You have an agenda. So GOV didn't work out for you and your quick tour. So what? A lot of people had a great time at GOV and all you can do is shit on that. As far as 'tuff talk", you have proven through many posts that you are the 'internet tough guy', not me. I just call bullshit when I see it.

I have actually been to GOV, so I have more to offer as an opinion on the resort than you do; doesn't matter how long I have been on this forum. Most folks here haven't gone on the TTR threads and shit all over TTR, including myself. YOU have been doing this with impunity on the GOV threads. The hypocrisy ("...find some other threads to peruse...")that you spew can only be described as douchebaggery. Even Steve called you out on it. And yet you still act like a total insecure child in your posts.

I don't have any reason to challenge people who love TTR. I still want to try it out. I've never said anything negative about TTR, because, well, why should I? I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE. I have to believe that most folks who love TTR aren't total asshats like yourself, so don't try to speak for them. I will still seek it out with an open mind, but without your useless opinions.

4. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, now THIS is really funny!!

Originally Posted by marshe "Odd you have soo much to say about something you have nevr invested in."

This coming from the same person who constantly posts in GOV threads, yet has only been on a quick tour of the facilities.

Stay classy, Marshe.

5. javacouple

javacouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 0
    Don't forget, Marshe is a "member" at "Mecca" and couldn't even book a room when he tried to just this April..........Seriously wondering if he is regretting his (impulsive and foolish) investment in a property he is not even able to book a room at..............we had a fabulous time at GOV this April (RIP) and are free to book trips wherever we like and whenever we like :)

6. Tim and Alysia

Tim and Alysia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes it is very shiny, and paid for. We are going to be at GOV in 3 weeks smart guy. Unlike you.

7. Tim and Alysia

Tim and Alysia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He has to get his dumb comments in before steve gets back, and puts a stop to him. Funny how he cant even show his face on his profile. He hides behind a pix of a bunch of dummys. Well, I guess if the shoe fits.

8. yvr1

yvr1 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Just wondering why you need to act like such an asshole on this forum? What's your beef with GOV exactly? You're still pissed because you were "disrespected"? I've got news for you, cool guy. If you went there and acted like the total douche that you appear to be, it's no wonder that you were "disrespected".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice