Oasis Viva **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Oasis Viva

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Oasis Viva here.

Located at Km8 it is a 20 minute bus ride away to downtown and walking distance to the main party centre. This hotel is bay side.

Check the links below for availability and pricing with the following operators:

Best Day Cancun

Expedia

Cancuntravel

Travel Center

2. Mr. Baas

Mr. Baas Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've stayed in Oasis Viva for 14 days and had a great time. The hotel is perfect with nice staff. It isn't really a springbreak hotel but the lokation is great, only 5 minutes walking from all the parties :D

The food was pretty good (3 restaurants) and the beach is great!

3. Razor

Razor Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Just returned on 6-20-05. After reading reviews of the Oasis Viva before we left, I'm happy to report that the new ownership is correcting some of the old ownership's problems. You no longer have to sign a ticket after ordering a drink or meal, (that would be irritating) thay'e added some entertainment in the evenings, music at the pool, and a few pool games. Our air conditioning was off the chart cold! Our room was like a freezer. The hotel itself is not architecturaly impressive, probably built in the early 70's. The rooms were clean, the staff was good, and the food was better than what we had heard.
    Some travel agencies are rating it a four star, no way. It's a solid three star, pushing three and a half.

4. jamielee_19

jamielee_19 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IS Hotel back open

I was wondering if the oasis viva has re-opened since the hurricane, if not whether a date to reopen has been set.

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: IS Hotel back open

It is not open.

Due to open on Feb 1st.

Karan

6. A to Z girl

A to Z girl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it opened mid Jan. Anyway I'm going Feb 10th. It damn well better be open haha.

7. kingpin84

kingpin84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is anyone going to be staying at this hotel between 9-16 july 06?????

8. Calscooby

Calscooby Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any comments on the hotel in the past couple months since it's reopening???

9. Johnnybee_29

Johnnybee_29 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Heading to the Viva next week Monday (03-27 thru 04-03) Who's with me!? :lol:

10. DandD

DandD Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going on the 21st-25th!!

Hello all! My husband and I are going next week and would love to meet up with some fun couple during our stay to party and hang out with!! Anyone headed that way on those dates?? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice