Oasis Playa **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. cancun_crazy

cancun_crazy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis Playa!

Hey!

we have just been contacted by our travel agents and they have changed our hotel to the Costa Real because the oasis playa apparently will not be opening until the 5th March!!!!! shocking!

ne1 else in the same boat?

2. CuteCanuck

CuteCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We spoke to our travel agent who told us that the date that they are scheduled to reopen was Feb. 1. I had also seen on a website for our travel agency that it may even be the 16th. So, as far as I know, we will still be staying at the Playa.

3. cancun_crazy

cancun_crazy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis playa

we have looked at the costa real and it is a nice hotel but way out of all the action of the main beach area.

does any1 no if this hotel is good for students or is it to over priced? :cry:

cancun_crazy!

4. mexicanwave

mexicanwave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Oasis Playa will now re-open on March 1st...

Steve

5. Je5ter

Je5ter Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is this the offical date now? I thought it said on numerous other sites that they were fully open as of early feb??? I am booked for Oasis Playa on March 4th... I hope all is well???

6. mexicanwave

mexicanwave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    New re-opening dates confirmed by the hotels today.

Oasis Playa - MARCH 4TH

Oasis Beach - NOW MARCH 8TH

Oasis América - NOW MARCH 4TH

Steve

7. Je5ter

Je5ter Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where are you finding these dates? And I guess they have no choice to be opened on the 4th now.. They have been selling those dates like crazy this past month... :roll:

8. mexicanwave

mexicanwave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm communicating directly with someone at the hotels. I think the Oasis group of properties have suffered from the shortage of materials and labour (given the high demand).

Steve

9. Je5ter

Je5ter Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well thanks for the info. Lets just hope those dates DO NOT CHANGE! Any other info will be greatly appreciated :) :lol: :lol:

10. Je5ter

Je5ter Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any new info anyone???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice