Oasis Palm vs Oasis Cancun for spring break?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by drdavidge, Feb 1, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well honestly my parents go there all the time, and it's known that in Punta Cana it's NOT recommended to go off the compound. So no going to clubs with the locals and such. It's not safe.

The hotels are nice and big, but as a travel agent said to me once, if you get there and ther eis no young people you are screwed cause you can't really go anywhere else.

You can go to the other resorts in your compound. Most hotels are grouped in 3 or so, they will have the fancy one and then the golf one and the normal resort..
    Dont' get me wrong, they are nice hotels, but if you are looking to party...Dont think so. I have had my mom say to me I so couldn't picture you and your freinds there...

But only my opionion...Never been though

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive been to the DR. its not safe to be off the resorts at night.

the police are known for doing sweeps of white people and putting them in jail just for being there when they are and holding for bail

that being said, when you go to a bar in the DR you ask for rum and coke you get a bottle of rum and cans of pop glasses and ice. kinda like that method. hehe

i couldnt say that its the best place for partying for spring break unless you get a really good group at your resort and have fun at the discos there.

veradero cuba isnt too bad. there are like 3 clubs in the town. 10usd all you can drink all night. its quite fun.
    cancun is far better. :cool:

3. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OASIS CANCUN OASIS CANCUN OASIS CANCUN I WAS THERE EVERYDAY WITH SHEZZ THERE IS A FAIR AMOUNT OF TOTTY THERE............HAHAHAHAHAHA IF UR INTO THT KINDA THING :lol:

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

:lol:

5. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    kristi hit me becoz of last post whoops.......i actually meant the food was good........ :?

6. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :lol: tell her to chill! :cool:

7. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    she sed e.a.f.o.s.........

8. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thats mean :cry:

9. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know i hit her back and shes called the police............. :?

10. putangie63

putangie63 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i really hope the construction is done and i don't get one of the "leaky" rooms i've heard so much about...cause who wants to come back to their room hammered and slip on some water in their room and crack their skull open

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice