Oasis Palm Beach

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by PhillFlange, Mar 2, 2009.

1. PhillFlange

PhillFlange Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Guys, Does anyone know about this hotel? We have booked to go on 16th March for 2 weeks but have heard no mention of it on here. Is anyone staying there at the same time?

2. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey there! i am almost sure that this oasis in at the bridge, where the pirate ships are at... expect a lot of people all the time, after all... its spring break hahahaha

one of my friends works there and really likes it... he says its not as crowded as the other oasis but still...

3. londons_finest

londons_finest Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mormis your spot on that exactly where it is....anyway phill i stayed there last year during spring break cant make it back this year, 6 of my buddys will be there during your time(you wont miss them,,,coz they will have all the ladies no doubt lol) nah its a great hotel very clean and friendly,, nice beach...foods great, loads of goups of GIRLS... its amazing!! i wouldnt say its a big party hotel but its good enough to get started...

you have chosen a great hotel...youll have a great time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice