Oasis food and drink

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jitenkhhatau, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Jitenkhhatau

Jitenkhhatau Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What sort of food do they serve in the Oasis? I've booked AI and was wondering coz on Expedia it says their are loads of different restaurants there to eat at? Is is possible to get food from there when u get back from the clubs?

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unless you're getting back from the clubs during breakfast hours, the restaurants are closed.

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YOu are best to check the Oasis site and get the hotel information. Some hotels offer late night snack bars.

As for the buffest restaurants at the Oasis, most of them have open and close hours. Certain restaurants will be open for breakie, and some for lunch and so forth

4. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there are many restaurants but breakers are really only limited to one or two, if you don't count the crappy pool side grill.

mainly, you will be eating at the buffet right outside the lobby. other than that, you can eat during the day at the ibiza restaurant but you need a shirt and shoes to go in there.

5. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are some sandwiches and non alcoholic drinks available when you get back from clubbing but only up until a certain time ... like 3 or 4 maybe .... If you really wanted food when you get back ... you'd be best to just eat something around the clubs ...

Buffet at the Oasis is pretty sweet, like a pizza/pasta section, salad and fruit, and a mix of random hot foods like stir frys and stuff .... and then like deserts ... I found it fine, especially when drunk!

Tim

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I am sure people can survive on that stuff. Tim did..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice