Oasis Cancun status

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by LSDetroit, Feb 21, 2007.

1. rickyzero

rickyzero Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im worried about oasis cancun

too many people on here trying to promote things.

If you look at all the forums there are always a few repetative people whom seem to be on every freaking message board. Makes you wonder. Anyways, im going cancun and think im gonna have acrap time since the hotel reviews are freaking crap and im pissed off! Im spending loads and need a holiday. I know im gonna have a crap time, because im most probably gonna get all possessions stolen, get mugged, get into a fight. Its probably gonna be raining so the oasis is gonna get flooded with crap floating aroung everywhere. This is a mockery. AL i want is a good hotel, it just pevents anyone from having a crap experience! All inclusive.. at least explain what thje hell that means, oasis cancun.. is not inclusive according =to some logs ive read.. so basically i paid for an all inclusive hotel which appranetly doesnt offer anything( so whats the point) , well there is no point. Im fed up with people who are immoral and promote crap which they knw is wrong. From now on dont promote hotels because it gets u a bit f extra commision, do it for the f*** right reason.

by the way im from london and im really drunk, but i knw what im chatting about. Laterz

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can you not switch hotels wht your travel agent :-|

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    This will be my first time staying at the oasis, but there isnt stuff floating around in the pool, hahaha. Its kept looking nice by their staff, its just if you are looking for a 24/7 party, thats the place to be, hands down! There ARE however other nice places to stay and party as well. Its all personal preference!! Everyone had their own opinions! Stay where you feel like its the best fit for you and your group!

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok first off rickyzero, watch the language...Editing night mare with you.

First off noone here get's comission for the hotels. We are simply answering questions to the new people who ask them..

If you don't like the reviews then maybe switch hotels.

We can only pass on the informtaion we hear and see. If you don't like it, well then tough luck I guess. This is a public forum. And people are entitled to their opinions.

Some people LOVE the Oasis and will totally tell people to go there... I am not one of them.

In future let's try and keep the posts a little bit friendlier, Thanks

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    as a fellow moderator, I agree! But welcome to the board!

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    for the record im not one either :wave:

i woudlnt tell people to book there.

honeslty if youre that unhappy go and change hotels its possible to do so.

did you not research before you booked? the oasis has been like this for a while :-|

7. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    rickyzero- I promote the Oasis Cancun ((FREE)) based on my experiences, fun times, etc.... I would do the same for any other hotel if I stayed there 7 times and went home with 7 million memorys. You need to experience everything for yourself, dont read to much into the negativity, some people want to MONDAY NIGHT QUARTERBACK. I know If I did not have a goodtime and horrible nightmares when I stepped into the Oasis Building back in 2003, I most deffinately probably would not return. Everyone is entitled to there opinion, results vary for everything now days not only including medicine, training etc.. What works for me, may not work for you. Everything at the Oasis works for me, and for now unless this Spring Break changes my mind, its my place to be. Oassssssis For Life !

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A little tid bit from a review I just read..

Seems that the party is in Phase 1. So try and get a room there.

Phase 2 is more quiet and where they may place older people, or NON Spring Breakers

9. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I refuse to stay anywhere other than phase 1 as you can see its my Location

10. Linz

Linz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OASIS CANCUN 2007!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

(wow it feels good to do my first wooohooo on here! :lol: )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice