Oasis Cancun questions!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Tina, Nov 16, 2007.

1. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: The nighttime lows where high 60s low 70s thats not bloody cold for night time :shock:

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You had a coat on in March even Aussie Chick??

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thats insane!!! Night time was SOOO nice each march!! Just wonderful...........

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I agree. I know maybe for dinner I would throw on a zip up over a tank but going out at night the zip up clearly stayed in the hotel

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was funny when we got back into UK waiting for our cab to arrived we where sheltering from cold and wind behind cars in carpark a policemen was looking at us strange asif we was stealing the cars!

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was only cold if I wasn't going out, I was fine if I did go out, it was kinda at that in between temperature for me. It really sucks feeling the cold like I do sometimes.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    INteresting...Well I guess I don't feel the cold as much..

8. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're also flying in from then end of Winter where I'm flying from Summer, makes a difference too :D.

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yeah I am sure....We leave and it;s brrrrr cold....When we get there we love the warmth!

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I love it! We usually leave from chicago, its always around 10-20 degrees outside, snowing, and just FREEZING cold!! We land and you feel that breeze hit you with that warm sun................you know you have found paradise! Best feeling in the world!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice