Oasis Cancun questions!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Tina, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone,

I dont frequent spring breakers board often but I need help!

BFF

and I just booked at Oasis Cancun for January and need a few simple questions answered......

What kind of beer do they serve, and are there any tricks or info that I'll need to know about rooms, front desk, pool chairs, restaurants stuff like that. I did go through the Oasis Cancun hotel forum but its always nice to know fresh information from the breakers themselves.

We know that this isn't a 4 star resort and whatnot, we dont need one, we're ditching the hubby's and doing a 5 night girls trip to get our revenge on the whole deer hunting thing that we get ditched for every year!! We are not high maintenance people, clean room, cold beer and food, any kind of food for that matter is fine with us.

I know that its dead early january but we're still going to do Basic and probably CocoBongo since Amy has never been there before.....anywhere else we should try?

Thanks everyone!

Tina

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im trying my hardest to remember, but I think the beer served there is Dos XX! No real tricks there.............no need to reserve pool chairs as there will be plenty of empty ones that time of year!

3. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think the beer is corona

have fun!

4. putangie63

putangie63 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    beer is on tap and it's corona

5. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ty, I'm a dos XX's girl but I will adapt I'm sure :D

Has anyone been to Cancun this early in the year before?

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Coco Bongos is efinately a good place for Cancun first timers. You could try Bull dog, Basic ( they spirt water from the dance floor), Dady O's is a fun place too.

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Many times.

You can expect it to be a bit chilly at night so bring a sweater or light jacket...and it may be fairly windy during the day as well.

It´s not really the best weather month but it will certainly be a lot warmer than where you´re coming from.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chilly? Sweaters? Really Karen

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have heard that about december-january and in to febuary!! Never had that problem in march obviously.

10. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I personally found it a little cold in March at night even. If I wasn't going out to a club and I was outside I had a light jacket on, we even had the heater on sometimes...apparently my sister & I are crazy so we got told, haha :lol: Not our fault if we feel the cold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice