Oasis Cancun for Spring Break?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mrmodel21, Jan 28, 2007.

1. mrmodel21

mrmodel21 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My Friend and I booked our trip to stay at Oasis Cancun for our spring break (canadian)! Were wild partiers that like to get up at 10am(drunk still from the night b4 or hung over, haha) and start partying all day and still party wild at the clubs till around 3ish. Then go back to the resort and drink some more till we pass out. Then do it all again the next day, to forget about university exams. I was wonder if this resort was a good choice for us? We certainly dont wanna be at some resort that the average age is like 50, which happened to us in Cuba. The entire week we were there, there was only 15ppl our age. The rest were bitching bc we would stumble in the lobby after the bar all loud n stuff.
    PLEASE TELL US THAT WE PICKED A GOOD RESORT FOR PARTYING!!!!!

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you picked the best place for spring breakers, its a non stop party there, literally, 24-7. Alot of people (including myself) from the board are also staying there. You can read about it all over the forum, whats good w/ it, whats bad w/ it, but yeah you picked the best place

3. mrmodel21

mrmodel21 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awesome, what a mugs? Do they let you fill up your coffee mugs with beer and stuff, instead of using those cheap dixie type cups?

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    By mugs people mean the insluated plastic ones they bring themselves.

Keeps your drink cold and theyare bigger than the plastic glasses you get at the resort.

No, they won't let you fill your coffee mug...no glass around the pool area.

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes you picked the right Hotel for sure. Search this site and you will see tons of info posted on that hotel already and tons of people are going to that hotel from this site too :lol:

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welcome aboard.. see u there!

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    possibly, no avatar lol......you're free to run around yelling "Mr Model" If youd like though haha

8. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha

excellent point

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    but then again people might look at you funny, and you might have some flamboyant men approaching you so I'd be careful w/ that

10. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good one,what is new term,Metrosexual :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice