Oasis Cancun feb. 27th-march 6th..

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Justin476, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Justin476

Justin476 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys..new to the forum, but this will be my second sb trip to oasis. Went last year with my three best friends, had so much fun we're going again! Anyone else going on these dates?

2. brianj22

brianj22 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be there with a couple friends 2/22- 3/1 at Grand Oasis

3. fabillard

fabillard Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    justin can you elaborate on the oasis or the grand oasis seeing you went there last year? ive read reviews bad and good and was wondering if the some of it is bad and some good. if you know, could you differentiate between the oasis and the grand oasis cancun?
    thanks

4. Justin476

Justin476 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Take all the bad reviews with a grain of salt. The oasis isn't bad at all, it's pretty basic with not a whole lot of ammenities, but it's definetly by far the best place to party in cancun. The whole resort is one big party that doesn't stop. Grand oasis you'll get access to a few more restaurants, and you will have more ammenitites in your room, like a mini fridge for example. Like i said, i've stayed at the oasis last year and i'm going again. As long as you're not worried about a cracked tile in your bathroom, you should be fine at the oasis.

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its by far the best place to party......from my expirience, not to stay. We were robbed one of the first night's we were down there. Not sure if it was by the maids or by someone who broke into our room. We were on the first floor so there was easy access from the beach. The "security" did nothing about it, and they didnt even care. I dont recommend staying there

6. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

If you stay there, don't bring large amounts of cash, electronics, jewelry, or anything of value.. and don't even bother to use the safe.. :lol:

7. Brrob26

Brrob26 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going to Oasis March 29-April 5 with a good friend of mine.

Despite all the bad reviews I'm going anyway. If you go with a negative attitude then your going to have a bad time.... its Cancun!!! Its going to be awesome! Just because the rooms aren't up to par or there are a few flaws doesn't mean you still can't enjoy yourself.

I've been to Mexico twice now and both were excellent experiences, this is going to be no different.

Hope everyone has a great trip and keep us posted on your experience!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice