Oasis Cancun Atmosphere

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by illmaticone, Feb 28, 2007.

1. illmaticone

illmaticone Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I know the nightlife in cancun is a good way to meet a girl and bring her back to the hotel etc. And i know during the day at the oasis at the beach they will have games, contests etc, but what is the random atmosphere like at cancun? what's it like during the day or night roaming the hallways or what is there to expect when people's doors are open? is it full with drunk girls lurking around, small room parties, or is the entire atmosphere over hyped? oh yea ill be there march 11-18.

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah during the day they will have contests and stuff. And a lot of partying onthe beaches.

Probably no real rooms parties during the day maybe at night. And yeah chances are you will see some open doors..

3. illmaticone

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I guess its hard for you to hear all these guys mapping out how to get some out there :)

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Uh not really. why would it be hard..

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    tons of room parties at night, I know people who didnt go out a few nights and just partied at the hotel!

6. illmaticone

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just that your a female and all. But i guess girls could be just as open to hooking up in cancun as guys are.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wasn't talking about hooking up. I was just referring to the atmophere.And yes girls are normal they can discuss these types of topics.

8. illmaticone

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I guess i'll have to see when I get out there. I think everyone is on edge now as the number of days left falls into single digits. I just want to make sure I am prepared as well as possible but this could just be one of those situations where you cant really prepare for it. Sounds like we will be at the craziest hotel during the craziest week which should be enough for me to have the craziest time possible for 7 days,

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    you will NO doubt have a great time!

10. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it all depends how many friends you make. if you make lots of friends then you will have lots of people to hangout with at night. however, a lot of people or groups of people keep to themselves so you may find yourself wandering aimlessly around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice