Oasis Cancun **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. twnunn

twnunn Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Stolen Visa At Front Desk

Hey,

A warning to all going to Oasis. I used my visa only one time when in Cancun to pay my bill for my lock box at the front desk when I left the hotel the rest of the time it was locked in the lock box in the room.

When I got home to Canada I had 1500.00 USD in random cash advance charges from all over mexico in the 3 days following my return home and I had to cancel my Visa.

The little guy at the front desk is the only person that had his hands on my visa so I pretty conviced it was him.

BE WARNED

2. daz82d

daz82d Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey is anyone on here staying at the Oasis in early july???

3. smashley

smashley Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my cousin & I are going either the last week of june or first week of july..

4. leonardito

leonardito Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  5. klalonde

klalonde Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone stayed at the Oasis Cancun recently. We are getting very nervous. We read some reviews on the Grand Oasis Cancun before booking and realized later that we're staying at the Oasis Cancun. We are a group of 6 in the 60+ age group. We don't expect luxury, but the reviews about mold, bugs, uncleanliness, are making us nervous. How can such a hotel be rated 4 star? Anyway, just wondered if anyone had been there lately. Thanks

Regards,
    Karen

6. ravyn

ravyn Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    grand oasis caribbean

does anyone know if the grand oasis caribbean is actually gonna open in Jan 09 :?: ....bookit.com is offerring great rates for grand opening.
    Thanks... any info would be greatly appreciated

nevermind i answered my own question.....
    Ive since learned through trip advisor that this hotel is open but not completed & that its vacationers Have to use many facilities at the neighboring Oasis Palm beach.

7. edm_1

edm_1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Feb 10 - 17

Hey there....3 of us girls heading down to the Oasis Cancun Feb 10 -17...is there much for activity at this time of the year? Will Cancun be busy at all? Also, just a question for those that have stayed there...what was your experience with the ala cartes and reso's???

Thanks
    Jess

8. YojimboSancho

YojimboSancho Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis vs Grand Oasis

Hey there, I got a group of 6-8 people looking to stay at either the Oasis or Grand Oasis resort during Spring Break. I am trying to figure out if there is a real difference in the two. We want to be in the action, which is apparently at the Oasis. But I have heard that people staying at the Oasis has limited bar/restaurant/club access that the GA can. Can anyone shed some light on this?

9. klalonde

klalonde Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apparently a couple of the bars are exclusive to the Grand (blck bracelet) and the Oasis side (purple bracelet) can only use 6 of the 10 restaurants. It's no big deal if people at the Grand stick to their exclusive restaurants but if you have 1000 rooms (usually at least 2 per room) all using 6 restaurants, it may result in some long waits.

10. jjmds2000

jjmds2000 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    need help with a question on the oasis hotel

can i get a pass to go to the other oasis hotels in cancun thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice