Oasis Cancun **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Oasis Cancun

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Oasis Cancun here.

Located at Km16 it is a 20 minute bus journey to the party center. This hotel is Ocean side. Downtown is a 40 minute bus journey away.

Best Day Cancun

Expedia

Cancuntravel

Travel Center

2. Kei-Man

Kei-Man Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. BrockD

BrockD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just returned from the Oasis Cancun for Canadian Spring Break.

Just a few notes:

- at check-in, you must either pay a $100USD per person cash deposit, or each person must pay a $25USD insurance fee that covers you for $150USD in damages. (Though one group wrecked something in their room, had the insurance, but they still made them pay for it).

- you can't eat at any of the a la carte restaurants at night if you're on "spring break"

- there's only one bar open at the hotel that you can drink at past 6PM, and needless to say it's pretty crazy and hard to get a drink.

Other than that, the grounds were super nice, and the workers there were great.

4. ReAk~LiZarD

ReAk~LiZarD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why dont you get access to a la carte restaurants ?weve booked the grand oasis ?

5. BrockD

BrockD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're good if your at the Grand Oasis...just not the Oasis Cancun.

6. ReAk~LiZarD

ReAk~LiZarD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    were at the grand oasis but not in the main building is there any difference in the use of the bar / restaurants ?

7. BrockD

BrockD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I believe that if you've paid Grand Oasis prices, then you get access to all of their services.

8. Kei-Man

Kei-Man Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think you can't eat at the ala carte restaurants if you have some Sping-Break-travel... we booked All-Incl at the Oasis and can eat twice a week at ala Carte restaurants at the resort!

9. BrianL

BrianL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think I got unlimited meals at the ala carte restaurants... maybe thats cause I went in summer break instead of spring... cant wait to go back here in june.. its so nice. I got some pictures ill post of te hotel if anybody wants

10. DavidJr

DavidJr Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please do........some friends and I may be going there in June and we want to see what the place is really like. We just want to party it up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice