Nutrition and Calorie info by food....

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by LeahN47, Oct 13, 2004.

?

Low Carb, Low Calorie, or No diet at all?

1. Low Carb

100.0%
  2. Low Calorie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No Diet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jen I bought the DVD for a couple of reasons, first because I need to get fit. Second it needed to be a somewhat low impact (I have a bad knee from having it get smashed on a dock plate). Third it was on sale.

2. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha ha ha...Leah..I saw POLL and jumped in to vote...THEN read the post! I love you honey.... :lotsoflove: Thanks....
    I voted the no diet thing...but I'm thinking that I'm gonna start cutting back on the bread like Mike said...little cuts here and there will help me get ready for May and all the calories I'm gonna have to absorb with food and Alcohol :lol:

3. ron_jan

ron_jan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Leah
    Great Link I am working at getting rid of what took me 45 yrs to get.....well not all but down and more fit.

4. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I looking at a different approach. They say you burn off....what a hundred calories an hour during sex. Hmmm? (scratching my chin) Now if Melinda will sign off on my new exercise program, I'd weigh 145 lbs. come the May Reunion! :D
    Marsh

5. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mikey, yep, you gotta stick with low inpact. I've got shin splints, so avoid all the tuck jumps etc.

I can't HELP it, I'm addicted to McD! :lol:

Jen

6. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Horizontal Hula Hoops has done wonders for many! I would post my before/after shots but rumor has it that Bush has signed off on some new indecent exposure laws.....LOL! (jus kidin about Bush, of course..)

Michelle

7. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jen,

Don't let anyone convince you of anything different. A Rotten Ron's Big Mac Trio (poutine instead of fries) will cut your hangover by at least 50%. Normally, it's closer to 90%.

Almost every club zone here has a Rotten Ron's in the centre of it. You would not believe the people in line at 4:00am waiting for their fix! Not a big fan when I'm sober, but jones it when leaving the bar...

8. Aaronm22

Aaronm22 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think its all the heat down there in Cancun making the pounds literally melt away. I agree on the beer and ruffles diet. I prefer beer and tacos though.

No matter how much I drink or eat in Cancun I always lose weight. I walk tons there and never walk at home but I still say its the heat.

9. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Waste, this is so true. I stuffed in a filet o fish & a big mac when drunk on Friday and apart from tiredness, was almost hangover free! Hurrah for Ron! :D

Jen

10. Jan

Jan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jen

I thought you were part of the doner kebab fan club!!!

Has to be kebab on the way home after a night on the beer!

Jan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice