Number One thing to do for a Newbie?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by treverd, Feb 26, 2009.

1. treverd

treverd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm getting pretty hyped here and just lookin for some ideas for the "must-do" or the funnest thing for a group of "first timers" to do in Cancun.

It could be anything from.....go to this club or....... do this side excursion or ......whatever. Just lookin for some advice from you veterans.

Thanks a ton guys!
    15 Days till Oasis!!!

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I always say the number one thing you have to do is party at Senor Frogs....the atmosphere is electric, they do a whole bunch of fun contests throughout the night, live music, the emcee has always been amazing...its just an all out great time!!

as for your day side excursions, the jungle tour is the way to go. You drive your own little boat to a certain spot and you go scuba diving, get to see all sorts of crazy fish and underwater life, its really an incredible experience

3. Steve14

Steve14 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's funny everyone mentions about Senor Frogs, I had the time of my life and never made it to Senor Frogs. Bodes well for this year...

Fletch, what's the place like? How much to get in? Is there a dance floor? Lots of girls? etc....

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dude there's girls EVERYWHERE in that club, its insane. Theres the main stage, of course in front of the main dance floor, but they gut the restaurant of all its tables to open up the floor space then to the right theres a swimming pool, there's two separate doors at the back of the club that lead to a deck outside with tables and overlooking the water, which leads us to the legendary Senor Frog's SLIDE!! a slide that goes from inside of the club out into the water. Never done it before, but it looks awesome. From what I can remember it was 35 or 40 bucks to get in, and you get yard glasses to fill up everytime you want a drink

5. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and the girl bartender is amazing, her name is Maru, ive known her since elementary... gotta love her hahahaha

6. Steve14

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea, I heard it was only like 5 bucks to get in without open bar, and then 20 with open bar? but that could be wrong, the second part.

If I get the party pass I'm not gonna get the concert, I think I'd rather go to Sr. Frogs anyway, and I dont really want to see Flo Rida.

Akon was great last year, but it was crowded in The City to levels ive never seen, wall to wall people on the dance floor and up the stairways, you couldnt move at all, it was awful.

If I wanted to see a concert, I'd go to one.

7. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Go to isla mujeres! and dont take a ferry.... take the r-1 bus to Puerto Juarez and take a ferry from there! instead of 15 bucks... its only like 3.

and i LOVED renting a waverunner! Especially in the ocean! soooo very fun!

8. Steve14

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmm...you know the girl bartender eh?

So does that mean you can get us in for free? ;)

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah im 99% sure I wont be going to any concerts during spring break, ever

10. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not in for free but really fast drinks hahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice