Number of visitors from the UK?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by spunkymonkey2008, May 22, 2008.

1. spunkymonkey2008

spunkymonkey2008 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Lisa, Max32, Lounjim

We will be arriving on the 24th June (4 weeks tomorrow!). Not looking forward to the 10hr flight but have no choice lol! Hopefully be able to booze & snooze on it. As for the Cancun not being like Faliraki or Magaluf thank goodness. The reason we booked Cancun was to get away from those types of holidays and try something different! Im in my mid thirties now and have been there done that.

Lounjim you will be there more or less the same time as us so look forward to having a few cold beers with you guys. Is it only the two of you visiting Cancun?

2. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In that case then - you will absolutely love Cancun - it's lively in main Cancun on a night but you can chose where you wanna go and yeah - there are clubs that have younger people in (like 21 age group) but there are also places that cater for mid thirties (like us he heeee - mind you I like to go clubbing with the 21 yr olds - makes me feel young - just takes me 24 hrs to recover ha ha!!)

You will love TTR - my Hubby and I fell in love with the place from the 1st day we were there in 2006.
    Have a bloody wicked time (I know you will) and you WILL be going back!!!
    Max
    xxxxx

3. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

ha ha ha bad luck - but to be honest - you will have missed all the lager loutish people that were there at the middle of Sept last year!!!! I'm sure youll agree - it was 2K well spent!!
    xxxxx

4. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi wee dave and lisa!!
    We'll be there Aug 30th to Sept 13th = look forward to seeing you!! God I'm sure we were as loud as dave was last year - loud and funny is hilarious - Loud and an arse hole is not (I'm sure you'll agree!!!). We went later last year = sept 12th to 26th weather was a bit crappy (but not UK weather right???) I agree bout the city- we went for the 1st time last year and it was fantastic. The best thing was when I asked for a rum and coke and he brought me a BOTTLE of rum and a jug of coke!!! Needless to say I was trolley'd and felt WELL rough the next day!!! (well until about 2 ish and then I had a strawberry daquari ha ha ha!!!

We've also met our bestest friends who live in Indy USA at TTR in 2006 - we met them there last year and were meeting them again this year AND we went to see them in jan this year in the US (god I love that country!) - so yeah - you meet some wonderful people and stay friends with them forever! We also met Lowrider too - what a dude - he had his cowboy hat nicked last year - I remember he was a little annoyed :evil:
    Oh well - 3 months to go - shit only got 3 months to get another stone off!!!!! JOY!!!!
    See you in Sept hopefully!!!
    Max (& Ross)
    xxxxx

5. WeeDave and LisaNI

WeeDave and LisaNI Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Max, and Co

Hey girl you don't need to lose any more weight your looking fab, davy bought me the Wii fit for for my birthday - got on it and it told me my fitness age was 51 :( and haven't turned it on since !!!! I know what you mean by making friends for life, there is so many faces that you recognize for previous years and they all say hello, including the staff that work there and they must see so many faces.

Max 32 please come over and say hello this year - we haven't booked yet keeping an eye on the prices and hoping they come down just a bit more as we have the extra cost of flying to the UK and a night in a hotel close to the airport to take into consideration as well.

The weather wasnt to bad last year compared too two years ago when we went and had 5 days of rain - I read alot and Davy drank and fell over alot !!!

Spunkymonkey cant wait to read the trip report when you come back and tell us all how much you enjoyed TTR. Basic is meant to be really good as well - maybe we will make it this year, any other questions please just ask .

really must use spell check before I submit these messages :eek:ops

Take care and bye for now

Me and Him

6. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello you and him!!!

Thanks for the comment but you havent seen my arse!! ha ha ha ha ha

We will DEF come and say hi and we'll have a drink together. Know what you mean bout the flights - we originally bookd one that departed at 3.30 pm but bloody thomas cook changed it so it now takes off at 9.15 AM - so we have to stay over night somewhere (more expense - but then I guess the holiday starts a day earlier eh?). The 1st time we ever went to cancun in 2001 for a mates wedding - the flight stopped at dublin on the way - dont they do that anymore?? Would it be easier for you??

My sis has got the wii fit thing - thankfully I managed to avoid going on it on a recent visit to hers!! I'm recovering from an operation (nowt serious) - but its the usual cant drive or lift owt heavier than a half full kettle and a packet of hob nobs (and trust me - i'm doin plenty of that ha ha) so havent been able to go to the gym and cant until next week and it doing my bleeding head in - so god knows how old wii would tell me I am - I feel about 90!! Gonna get serious from beginning of june - until then.....where did I put that packet of hob nobs :wink:
    see you in a few months hopefully!!

7. welshgirl

welshgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Totally agree with the above, i have just returned and its my 5th trip..my 6th is about to be booked!!
    Enjoy and have a good time! :lol:

8. WeeDave and LisaNI

WeeDave and LisaNI Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Max32 & Tina,

Max they don't fly out of Dublin at present and to be honest it can be nearly as expensive with price of petrol, car-parking hotel etc, they also don't offer Temptations

Tina,

I think i sent you three PM's only meant to send one - blonde !!!! or I could blame it on the computer.

Thinking I will start the diet in June myself already started eating cereal for lunch - bit weird and also trying to walk to work as well, usually resort to my slendertone belt fired up to a car battery but at least I can watch Corrie will having a ciggie and a cup of tea :lol:

Max - hope you recover soon from your operation and Tina hope you are thinking of going in September again - it would be great to see you again

talk to you soon girls

Bye for now

Lisa x x

9. welshgirl

welshgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lisa..doesnt look like im getting the pm's could you try and send me one again?? Spoke to Lowrider..he was asking when you and Davy were going back!

10. xbroxyek

xbroxyek Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we go bk 2 TTR this sept this will b our 3rd visit within the yr.we r from scotland and our 2 friends from n.ireland and we love this hotel, im proud 2 b scottish but in a way glad not too many from u.k. come here we can escape lol and let our hair down happy hols on count down here till sept 8th and am only bk 8wks 2 lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice