Number of visitors from the UK?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by spunkymonkey2008, May 22, 2008.

1. spunkymonkey2008

spunkymonkey2008 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys,

Just a quick question for some of the regulars. Does TTR see many visitors from the UK? I would assume most visitors would be from Canada and the States?

For the record our group is from Northern Ireland (which is actually part of the UK and not Ireland lol)!

BTW we are now down to less than 5 weeks until party time!

:D :D

2. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Depends on the week of course, but there's been a few times I've noticed the UK outnumber the Canucks. You guys probably occupied about 20% of the resort.

3. WeeDave and LisaNI

WeeDave and LisaNI Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is enough from the UK - but not to many so does not really have the larger lout feel about it that other european desinatons might have.

The Americans and Canadians will love the accents and you will have a fab time.

We have bee 3 times and hoping to go back for a fourth this year again, we normally go September time.

Once you go to Temptations once, you will find it really hard to break the habit of not going back again its like an addiction - enjoy and cant wait to hear the trip report when you get back.

4. spunkymonkey2008

spunkymonkey2008 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Dave and Lisa,

Just reading some of your other posts. Nice lol! On TV and in local press! Hopefully not front page of the Belfast Telegraph lol! Anyway sounds like this place is a real party and we can't wait to go! So any tips or suggestions for 4 first timers? All single men BTW!

5. lounjim

lounjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Spunkymoney! We are a Brummy (Birmingham UK) couple and will be there 22nd June - 6th July.... CANNOT WAIT!!!!

6. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey - we're 3 time repeaters this year and we kinda like the fact that there arent too many Brits that go there ( I hope thats not taken wrong - I dont mean it to be, I'm VERY proud to be British!)

I've said it before and I'll say it again - TTR is like our little slice of paradise and we love the American and Canadian people and it makes a change to spend time with those nationalilties. However the brits that we have met at TTR have been on the exact same wave length as us - and also fell in love with the place - which is cool. I think everyone who goes has the same sort of personality, if that makes sense??

Last year was not so good as a lot of groups of people from the UK got cheap deals with the UK tour operatirs cuz of the renovations. Just wasn't the same - they either moaned a lot or were rowdy arseholes!
    Max
    xxxxx

7. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You'll have a WICKED time. Just remember that although its a party place - its not gonna be like a 2 week break to Faliraki or Magaluf! Its more grown up! You'll have a right laugh - enjoy.

xxxxx

8. mas4fun uk

mas4fun uk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we must have missed the cheap deals lol still 2 grand well spent we back 9th june -23rd

9. WeeDave and LisaNI

WeeDave and LisaNI Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Max 32 & Spunkymonkey

Have to agree with you regarding last year and the amount of brits about and the way some of time were behaving. Hopefully it will not be the same this year, fingers crossed.

I seen a couple of your posts after last year but it normally takes about six weeks for me to dry out after Cancun. :lol:

when are you going this year ? we are looking at the 6 - 8th September this year please come over and introduce yourself, Davy can be a bit loud but you are guaranteed a laugh, we have been together 8 1/2 years and he still makes me laugh. :lol:

We have meet some fab Americans over the years - hi Lowrider big kisses see you this year hopefully. x x

Spunkymonkey - No Belfast Telly ( thank god) - advice for 1st timers

Go with the flow , enjoy the daytime entertainment its a really good laugh. Definitly go to Coco Bongo's its amazing. And you have to do the City as well, we went for the first time last year and Davy was looking for me to find me up on the dance floor (I dont dance at home ).:? Get the bus down to Walmart form your shower gel, shampoo, suncream and if you smoke the cheap cigs dont bother carrying them with you.

Meet and greet as many people as you can, you will stay friends for a long time.

P.S do me a favour if you remember find out what price the Corona bikini's are and let me know when you come back and tell Chino and Omar we will see them soon

Bye for now

Lisa and the wee man

10. WeeDave and LisaNI

WeeDave and LisaNI Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Spunkymonkey

Sorry about asking about the price of the bikini -that sounded really sad dont expect you to find out for me, :roll: its a girl thing !!

But if anybody can remember what price they are and let me know I would appreciate it - dont know whether to buy off eBay or wait till I get there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice