Nude beach along the Riviera maya.

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by k-stars, Sep 4, 2015.

1. b1012

b1012 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +777 / 0
    We did a day visit to hidden beach. was great

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. k-stars

k-stars Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Hey everybody.We went down to Tulum's beachs and downer to sian kaan biophere to see If We Can found beachs where We Can take some clothes off. Well after à long ride to the biophere,We find This men Who was selling fishing expédition.We ask about a beach access and he said right here.100 pesos and up We go.Pasing the men's house,We Walk to the beach.Completly alone.I decide to go ahead.Nude i was.My wife did not feel it.She was a bit concern about This lonelyness.At the end and 30 minutes later,We left.Went to paraiso beach,more people but all whit textile.Conclusion: for our part and At the Time we were there,NO Nude beach did We saw or feel that it might Be one.

3. k-stars

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    hi, well after few days of thinking about it,the conclusion of my last post might be a bit different. When i conclude that we feel there is no nude beach down south Tulum,we should add : "If you feel unsafe been alone on the beach". Whit more people...iT might just do it right.:xyxthumbs: So if we go back there,we will go whit friends.:bowdown::flash::bowdown::flash::flash:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  4. k-stars

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Hi, got some news about AZULIK resort in Tulum. Its very eco-friendly...no-phone,no-electricity,no-T.V. its really "OFF-THE-GRID" like they said.Its a clothing -optional adult resort.A guest only “clothing optional” beach is accessed at the south end of the property and is perfect for sunbathing or swimming.When we pass by,there was no parking available.So could not take a peek but seem well kept and very eco.

5. Ajs414

Ajs414 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed. Hidden Beach is perfect.

6. k-stars

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Hi, we will be in riviera maya this feb.2017.We heard about a place south of mareazul complex and north of playa coco in playa del carmen.This place could be a "zone" for nude sunbathers. We will check this out.BTW anyones heard about this place?

7. k-stars

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Hi,after checking arround on the web and some forum,We put a visit to PLAYA AKUN to our agenda. Its 1/2 to 3/4 hour down past Tulum.Seems to Be quiet,lots of Palm shade and secure.At the present Time,its 30 pesos per persons to get in.Will post impressions after visiting.(4836)⛱

8. k-stars

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    So we went to playa Akun .Nice beach,long beach strand.We tough that We can go by The main entrace whit The playa Akun sign...no can do.Some developers are taking The area.So we went just next door to The little campground site.Have to pay a small fee ,showers,bathroom include.They Have a beach bar service.After walking a long Walk,we decide to go Nude for Sometimes.We did not encounter People for a moment and Thats Why did it.So less People ,more chance to do it.Playa Akun is a Nice area and The opportunity to go Nude goes whit The little amount of People Who are There.

9. k-stars

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Sooo,This coming 2018 marsh ,We Will still try to find a beach where We Can get in The Nude for a tan.But taking The bull by The Horn, We rent a roof top private Condo whit a jacuzzi ,long chairs and Showers.We sure gonna get our "no Tan lines "look.

10. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Of course Temptation is no a c/o resort, BUT........you can wear as close to nothing as you could possibly imagine and most of the time no one says a word. If you don't act like an idiot the quiet pool can get pretty nude in the late afternoons.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice