November Trip Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by drew_buckeye, Nov 26, 2017.

1. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    I figured I would leave a review since being back after the renovation. Overall we had a great time and already booked for July next year using the sale.

Arrival - The new entrance and front desk area is amazing. Walking in the doors and seeing the great view of the sea and modern decor blows away the old hotel. There's also tons of workers and this can almost be overwhelming.

Room - The new rooms are a significant improvement over the old rooms (we had a remodeled room in the 1800 area). Very modern and clean. The bed and pillows are very comfortable now. A few complaints - there was a large gap around the door making it very noise from the hallway. We had a single sink and the lighting was terrible. I had issues shaving and the wife had issues applying make-up. It does have an odd side mirror I believe for make up, but we didn't like it. For two days we didn't get any bottled water or Sprite (my hangover cure). On the second day we got a few bottles of water from the bar, but it sucked the first morning waking up without anything to drink.

Restaurants - I thought the food was similar to before (which is very good). Our favorite used to to be the Italian place, but now I think it's Asian.

Sexy Pool - The pool vibe hasn't changed and this is the place to be during the day. Met lots of great people and everyone is always friendly. Entertainment staff was very good and more friendly than some of the old staff. On sunny days the water was slightly chilly, but if it was an overcast day the water was almost too cold. I could see it being too cold in winter months.

Bash - We had a great time at Bash each night and participation in theme nights seemed to be around 50/50. I have seen a few complaints about music and we agree on most nights the music was bad. My wife talked to the DJ one night and he said TTR gives them a set play list and they are only allowed to play a certain amount of their own songs or requests every hour. This is terrible and needs to be changed. No wonder the music seemed badly repetitive. Let the DJ's play their music (isn't this why you hire them?!?!). We also had a good laugh when they played the in-explicit version of some songs - seriously?

Bars - The bar staff was great and never had to wait long for a drink. The consistency of shots are much better now. We really enjoy wet pussies and before these shots varied greatly from bartender to bartender. Now they always tasted very similar. The premier bar at the pool seemed to always run out of top shelf liquor. Isn't this the point of being premier? They only had 1800 tequila one day (out of 6 days!). They also seemed to run out of Jack and Grey Goose half the days.

Boobs Cruise - Best time of our visit and I would always recommend going on it.

We can't wait to go back in July, but hopefully they can find a way to fix some of the minor issues we ran into. We had a great time and met lots of new friends (sorry I'm not going to try and name names).

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    I cant wait until Feb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome review

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for the review.

4. Dave and Amy

Dave and Amy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Great review, except for the the part......(they seemed to run out of Jack)

5. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Come on folks, the people take time to write a great review, at least give them a thumbs up. A lot of great info.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Thanks for the review! Glad you had a great time.

The DJ music thing is a bummer to hear, but who knows how true it is. Last time I was there they were playing tons of our groups requests. Maybe we just have amazing musical taste :)

7. First timers

First timers Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0
    It was so great to meet you guys!!! Hope she had an awesome birthday! We're rebooked for next November!

8. AlekLana

AlekLana Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 1
    Yes,they need sam thing to do with a music at Bush,when we was ther in September music was not good and too loud. Hard to make order drinks at bar

9. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    It was great meeting you guys as well. It sounds like you really enjoyed your first visit since you already booked a return trip. I hope your husband had a good bday as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice