November or January

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by rossc, Jun 4, 2008.

1. rossc

rossc Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have quotes and am ready to book but I cannot for the life of me commit to November or January.. Everything I am reading states that January can get quite cool at night (even may need a light jacket!!) Now I am not booking a "tropical" vacation and packing a damn jacket!! Other reports are saying that the ocean is still warm even in Jan.... HELP!!!! What is the weather like in Nov compared to Jan?? Ocean temp? Evening temps? hours of light during the day? anything else you can think of...... I sincerely appreciate your input.

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Personally, I'd go with November. I've been both months and there have been times in January when you couldn't get in the pool because it's not heated and it's too cold outside to jump into the pool.

If memory serves me correctly, the pool was actually colder than the ocean was the last time I was there in January. That's one of the reasons I moved my trips up a bit.

Michelle

3. footballchick58

footballchick58 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've never been in November, Thinking about it this year.
    I have been in January it does get cooler at night, however I am usually dancing up a storm & drinking like a fish never really noticed it, however people did complain about the weather

Good luck on your choose, maybe we'll see you in November

Cheers
    Karen

4. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've been in both months and in my opinion both months are really too cool to get in the pool, but January is definitely a bit cooler. My feet was the only part of me that was touching that water in Jan. But as for it getting a bit cool at night. I take a lite jacket even for april and oct. And usually end up wearing it a few nights.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice