Novedades newspaper

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by dbaker81, Apr 29, 2008.

1. dbaker81

dbaker81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anybody who knows me expects me to return from vacation with a good story. Well, the last trip was no exception. I'll spare everyone the details, but I wound up in the Isla Mujeres edition of Novedades on April 3, 2008. My emails written the the webmaster of their homepage have gone unreturned (it may be due to me poor Spanish). And I'm not nearly fluent enough to call.

Anyway, if anyone living in Cancun could track down the April 3, 2008 edition of Novedades, I would be forever indebted to you. I would be more than happy to reimburse any expenses incurred not to mention a finder's fee on top of that. It really is something I'll be telling my grandkids about someday; I'd love to have the article as my memory fades.

Thanks and please PM me with any suggestions.

Dustin

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    http://www.novenet.com.mx/index.php?y=2008&m=4&d=3

That should be the link to the April 3rd online edition., though it is often not as complete as the paper version. There should be contact details on the page if you want to send them an email requesting a particular article.

3. dbaker81

dbaker81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The only email address I've found is for the webmaster. I sent a message several weeks ago, but it has been unreturned. And, unfortunately, the online edition did not include my article. Do you think somebody would speak English if I called the phone number. My Spanish fluency is far from conversational. Thanks for your help.

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dustin - I just PM'd you two more Novedades email addresses from my handy-dandy list of Cancun press contacts...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice