Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by cancunroberto, Jan 18, 2008.

  1. cancunroberto

    cancunroberto Guest

    +0 / 0
    My lawyer is emailing me papers i need to have them notarized where do i do this
  2. winddancer

    winddancer Enthusiast Registered Member

    Oct 2, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Isla Mujeres
    +0 / 0
    Notaria Publico

    Any Notaria Publico will be able to do this. Unfortunately, a US notary is a lot different than a Mexican notaria. It's a lot more expensive in Mexico. We use Notaria Publico 22.
  3. RiverGirl

    RiverGirl Guest

    +0 / 0
    Kathy - If you need a US-style notarization on your papers then you can get the US Consular Agent, Lynette Belt, to do it.

    Two issues, it's costs money (I remember it being $25 USD per doc, but you'd better check) and she is not always in the office. So you must call there and get the current price and then be sure she will be available when you go. The US Consul's Cancun office is in that rabbit warren called Plaza Caracol, it's upstairs.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice