Not to miss?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by p8triot37, Aug 2, 2008.

1. p8triot37

p8triot37 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our first visit is coming up in November. If there's one thing in Cancun not to miss(besides the "sexy" pool), what would it be?

Scott & Danielle

2. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I was going to check out one club, it would be CocoBongo's. You have to do it at least once.

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    HOOTERS....LMAO!! Just playing...Congo Bongo is a must..The place is great.... :lol:

4. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree Coco Bongos is a must see for anyone going to cancun. I offers not just a great dance and party atmosphere but a great show. They entertain you all night.

5. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed COCO BONGOS :michaelf:

6. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Besides Coco Bongos, visit Ilsa Mujeres either on a booze cruise or just take the ferry over & rent a golf cart for the day & enjoy the beauty of the island. Nice beach too! :D

Scott & Lori

7. p8triot37

p8triot37 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What about the ruins - is it worth the trip?

8. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with Scott and Lori. Isla is beautiful. Do not miss it.

:oops: I HAVE missed CocoBongo for BOTH trips now. :oops: BOTH times we were too drunk that day. I guess we have to go again.

As for the ruins. It depends. We went to Tulum on our first trip. It was OK. It was VERY HOT! The overlook onto the ocean is way prettier than in the actual Cancun area IMO. We heard before we left for our first trip that the very best snorkeling is at Xel Ha but not to do it with the group that goes to Tulum as it is expensive and takes half the time of the entire trip to go there. We went to Xel Ha, snorkeled once and took a cab to the ruins (10 bucks each way and it was like a amusement ride they drove so fast!) and then visited the ruins. We took a few photos. Decided it was too hot to stay much longer and went back and ate and tubed. It was ok. But I would have been ok staying at Xel Ha all day. Also I thought the snorkeling on the buise cruise this trip was better than the Xel Ha but that could have been because I was so anxious I spent the first half of the snorkeling learning to do it last trip.

9. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    We just came back from our first trip.. I am still working on the full TR... I'm having to look through the pics to remember what all we did and when..lol.. but absolutely Coco Bongos... It is awesome..

Also.. participate in activities... even if you don't think you have what it takes, or feel shy, have another drink and volunteer, you will NOT regret it..

10. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Chitzen itza is definately worth the trip if you like the architecture and history
    I loved it...but I like that stuff. It is an all-day trip so if your are limited on time you may want to wait

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice