NO WAY? You mean Angi actually FINISHED that TR? Thank GOD!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie in all my obsessive posting I almost missed yours! You are TOO MUCH!

You think MAYBE I could get G to carry it around with his matching shoes? :p :lol:

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Not a chance... :D

BTW.. they do read every comment card each week in the Management meeting so be assured that your comments, and everyone elses, are read.

And Richardo is the daytime Hotel Manager, ie the guy up front with Sally.

Jamie

3. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See if you wouldnt have mentioned that the "camera bag" was really a purse he wouldnt have been so self concious of it! :p brat! :p

Well they may be "read" but it really doesnt do me any good. Ya know? Nice to know they dont go immedeatly into the "circular" file tho.

Yeah I was pretty sure his name was the same as the roving photographer. But it just seemed off to me! :p They were super kind when they helped with the credit card issue. Helped keep me from freaking out. I am sure if my inside feelings from all that happened so far on the trip would have come out. Well I would have looked a little bonkers. :shock: There is no way to explain to anyone where the hell my mind was at that point. Really? I mean who in the hell has all this crap happen like this? (oh wait...me me me! Let me answer that question! Oh yeah it is ME!) Murphy's law folks right here at it's finest. You dont even want to know what has happened since the trip! :roll:

4. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did get SOME good news since my return though. My camera that was spossed to be waterproof could be exchanged so I have done that so it wasnt a total loss.

Though I am a little ticked that there wasnt a little something thrown in for screwing up my vacation with this malfunction that was totally not our fault. Seems in order to keep my buisness they would have wanted to do something for me. But apparently exchanging it was going "above" what they "have to" do. HMMM. Really? A two week old camera completely fails on a promised function and exchanging it is "above" what you would normally have to do? Seems odd to me. Yeah I didnt get it RIGHT back in but I was IN MEXICO! :mad:

5. nordie girl

nordie girl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG

I just wanted to say I finally finished reading this thread and all I have to say is

How many keyboards do you wear out in a year!!!!!!

All kidding aside it was a great TR and very helpful in what to do and expect on our first trip to TTR.

-Richie

6. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL Richie! If you think I TYPE a lot you should hear me talk! I go on and on and on and on... :lol: :shock: :lol:

Actually if you check my post history you will see I never used to even post. I am glad it has been helpful at least! :D

One more full day of TTR and then departure day. :cry: I hate to relive this all over. As full of crappy things as our trip was it was still crappy days in paradise and I will take that over a crappy day in MN anytime! :p It was still hard to leave believe it or not. Good to be home with the brats tho too.

7. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG Angi .. have been following this from the beginning and I can't believe the crap you had to go through. The one thing I must say is that the next trip has got to be better. And if you actually meet and remember me it will be .... LOL

The other thing I am going to say is ... next time buy the Canon ... LOL

I am a Canon fan myself and bought my self the Canon Rebil XTI and love it

Worth every penny I spent .. even at 1600 ASI there is no noise so when you get the cash get it

8. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well yeah if I could remember if I actually met you then it may have been better! LOL! Really the trip was just a function of how my life has been and especially lately. Series of bad luck lately. It has to look up soon tho right? right?....RIGHT? :?

I want the xti for sure. Now my point here dummy is a 10 mp tho I am wondering if I should wait until the Rebel comes out with a 12mp. Maybe by then I will have the cash.

Few things of note. The credit card wasnt stolen. It may have been a while before I found this out had we not recieved bad news on this trip. G's sister in law died while we were gone.(it doesnt end really does it? tho it wasnt totally unexpected she was really sick with cancer) When we got back he had to leave to go to the memorial service in NE and he found it in the front pocket of his suitcase while he was packing to go there. Neither of us are sure how it ended up there as it wasnt a place we would have put it. I dont know. :roll:

9. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. Even when it is expected it is never easy to lose someone. My condolences (excuse my spelling) to both you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Sorry to here about the sister in law... :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice