NO WAY? You mean Angi actually FINISHED that TR? Thank GOD!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If anyone is still interested in the long drawn out version of things... :p I am working on more. :D

I am thinking I told you all about Monday's dinner already. For the life of me I cannot think of what Sunday's was then. (alcoholic :roll: ) I am thinking that Monday was a pretty casual, laid back at the pool day. Decided and bought tickets for the "Jungle Tour" for Tuesday.

We arent the biggest participaters in the world, Garland is a pretty reserved guy and even with a few drinks in him he isnt exactly into DOING the games. He likes to watch and we do that often. That paired with the ONLY game that we played in last year...Wacky Darts. Yeah we got suckered into that on the first day at the pool last year! :shock: He was in a thong that didnt hold his personals very well. :shock: I was topless for the first time ever. We were both spanked. They taped my mouth shut. They made me sit like a dog. Covered me in whip cream and made him lick me clean (uhhh folks this man RARELY even HUGS me in public!) and when he missed a spot on my breasts well Chino didnt want me to go to my chair dirty so he finished the job. Yeah our first day at the pool was an interesting one. :p So we dont get involved in to many of the games.

Let me think of all we DID do....hmmmm. Water aerobics with Lalo. The workout was actually ok but then it came time to make pairs...Garland and F got paired. :lol: They each had to pick the other up and exercise with them. They were so embarrassed BUT they were VERY good sports about it and participated when I was SURE they were going to quit after they mearly had to hold hands! :lol: I was DYING of laughter.
    ****If anyone took photos of them I will PAY MONEY for a copy! This certainly belongs in the family scrapbook wouldnt you say?**** :p

I was a part of the human obsticle course in the iron man contest. Bill, Harley and some other dude. I will never forget the first time in my life I had three men between my legs in the matter of an hour. I will never forget you. Never. I believe Bill won and noone was sure he would even finish. Poor Bill. :-|

G and I participated in the body shot contest and quite frankly WE SUCK compared to the rest. We went first and truth be told G was pursuaded by me to get into the game he really didnt want to. He prefers to work his magic in private I guess. I was so hoping to win the Gucci chain too. :cry:

I was pursuaded by Chinos to do a round of horseshoes on our last full day. (he promised me a gucci chain if I only participated...must know how to win a gal over!) I have never played. I think that pissed of Lalo. He asked me what I was doing there if I didnt know what I was doing. He kept giving the other team our points. Oh well I still got my chain! I tell people I won it for being the winner of "absolutly nothing". He also gave me a tshirt! Wearing it right now for bed! :D

I think that is all we did. We mostly watched. Monday like I said was a rest day at the pool and we hung in the jacuzzi. I think this may be the day where the chick who works for the same company as G (but in a different location) was DRUNK as a SKUNK and was all over everyone in the pool but especially G. She better have been dang glad I am an even keeled type of bitch as I was getting a bit pissed. He isnt the type to tell someone to get out of his face either. He is so dang polite. I know Bill and Tammy were there this day for a bit. We all took turns making the hike to the bar "buying rounds". :p Took a few "strike a pose photos" :lol: :p :lol: so we could show our posse back home! :cool: I am sure we had more than one "siesta!"

This also may be the day we met these chicks who thought TTR was JUST AWFUL compared to their Hedo 2 & 3. They just kept listing all the bad things about TTR. Really? You cant find ONE good thing? Wow. That is too bad you are having such a awful trip. They were upset it was only topless, seems to me this is pretty well advertised. Maybe I am just a bit protective of TTR because while it isnt a 5 star luxury resort I think it is pretty nice. There are things that could use improvement but I try not to focus on them. I love the people more than anything. The food isnt horrid at the buffet. Really it is regular buffet food. The ressie places are all pretty darn good IMO. These chicky mommas were rubbing me the wrong way as their tone screamed "too good" while everything else about them seemed "not up to standards" and I am not one to judge at all really. Well more vacant rooms at TTR for me to take space in....go to Hedo next year! :p

2. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    OK. That was the longest and funniest TR I have ever read. Now where are the pics? [​IMG]

3. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well my dear it is Tuesday now....and you can hear the story about where the photos are. I mean knowing my LOVE for cameras I most CERTAINLY would have a TON right? I mean I take about 1,000 each and every trip. This my friends....is there the trip REALLY starts to go wrong. :shock: :shock: :shock:

So we are all set to do the jungle trip today. Fun! :D We start the day out with breakfast together (the 4 amegios!) Carrie and I partake in a Mimosa (or two!). Back to the room for some excursion "siesta!" (look you have to fogie us but we have small kids at home when we get some alone time we utilize it to the fullest!).

So our room AC is STILL not working and every time we complain someone comes and sets it to 70 and today we cant stand it any longer. "siesta!" time is just not as fun when you work up a sweat from just taking your clothes off eh? So we call and demand someone come look at it while we are there. (we have only been complaining for like 4 days right?) So someone FINALLY comes. We attempt to explain the problem and he goes about fixing this. We are watching TV while this guy starts working in the ceiling. Wouldnt you know....WATER SPRAYS EVERYWHERE from the ceiling and is making its way toward my luggage on the floor. If we hadnt been there our crap would have been sitting in a puddle possibly for days. He made no attempt to help us move our crap. :evil: Well as time moves on he is STILL working (we are talking seeral hours here people!) and we need to change for our 12:00 jungle tour and since we have a "sexy" bathroom there is NO WAY I can change in there! So we grab our crap and traipse on down to the front desk. We are pretty upset now, we have been in a warm room for 4 days and the dude fixing the problem is causeing a flood AND I now cant change for my excursion. We want to be moved to a nicer room for the trouble. You ever hear "come in the morning and we will upgrade you no problem!" YEAH. DONT. BELIEVE. IT. She directed us to the bathroom that has showers. Ok what the hell? The place is pretty darn nice. HOW COME THIS BATHROOM stinks to HIGH HELL???? YUCK. It reminds me of a bathroom at a community pool. stinky. That made me even more pissed.

I changed into my suit and collected my better attitude at the door. Plastered on a smile and went to meet Garland. We walked down to the end of the beach and met up with our compadres. They were all set for us and it was just us 4 being led by Jose. Pretty cool. Our own private trip! So we sat in our boats and posed for our overpriced photo. We took a few of our own and away we went. Jose led us through the "jungle" in the ocean. I had heard this trip had nothing to do with a jungle but really it did seem that it would take us somewere at least a bit more nature like. G loved racing that boat though and Carrie was driveing theirs. (WATCH OUT! :lol: ) There was some mangroves but they arent even as "jungle like" as the mangroves at Xel Ha. Then we took the boats past the "concrete jungle" that we all like to call Cancun. Really they need to rename this trip! We got to the snorkle area and there are a ton of other people there from many companies. Some on Jet Skis too. Jose gave me a water bottle with tortillas to feed the fish. Oh yeah before we got in the water we had to wait for Carrie to park her boat. UM. YEAH. :roll: :lol: That was comical to say the least!

Mind you the whole boat ride I am taking photos of everything I want to. Haveing a nice relaxing time enjoying the ride. Right before i was going to jump in G took a photo of me on the boat. I then switched the camera to underwater mode and jumped in the water. We had to swim about 50 feet to get inside the roped off area for snorkeling. Once we did that I put some tortillas in the water and we were swarmed with fish. Excited. I am ready to put my little baby Olympus to work. This is the moment I have been waiting for this whole trip! ONLY. I. CANT. SEE. ANYTHING. ON. THE. SCREEN. I have been having some issues with glare and the screen on this camera. Most cameras it is difficult to see but this camera seems to be a bit worse. So naturally before I totally freak I am thinking it is glare and I just get frustrated because I cant tell what I am about take photos of. Well crap. The camera isnt on. dumbass. :roll: :roll: :roll: No wonder you cant see shit. Try turning the camera on Einstien. :roll: Ok well it wont turn on. WTF? Seriously dude. I need photos of this. I am skorkeling. (oh yeah...we wont even talk about my anxiety in snorkeling) I want MY PHOTOS!!! So G tried the damn thing thinking my pissed-of-ed-ness is the reason it isnt working. (he is always my calm in the storm :lotsoflove: ) Anywho it isnt working no matter what is tried. He zips it in his pocket. Maybe the batteries died. I did take many photos. We will check it out when we get home. Lets at least enjoy the trip while we can even without photos. Yeah can you see me...talking myself down right there in the water? :roll:

Snorkeling was good (G was so proud considering the fits I had last year when snorkeling). Get back on our boats. "give me my camera" Try to turn it on. Nothing. Ok. Maybe. Just. Maybe. it was the battery. But I charged it all night. Turn it around. (the banging of the drums beat an omnious sound in the background) OH> SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is NOT NOT NOT sand in the lense. NO WAY am I seeing water in the flash. IT COULDNT BE that when I opened the battery area water spilled EVERYWHERE. UH. So not only did we not get the snorkle photos but our memory card is wet AND my $400 indestructible 2 week old camera is destroyed! Can you hear the tears right now? Yeah they are still there occasionally. Yeah you should know that really this is my life fols! If something "cant" be screwed up. Yeah. Angibaby finds a way. :roll: So folks that is where the photos are. Actually G packed the memory card in his bag and has been out of town so I havent seen if any of it is salvageable yet. I sure hope they are.

This day only gets worse folks but I have to work in the AM so I need to get my butt in bed. We have only made it to 2pm and I am ready to go home. Really this day was the only day I was completly homesick. I just wanted my Mommy really. :cry: I will tell you more later gater!

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Whew... glad for the break so I can make some more popcorn......

I mean I just have to read every installment.. it's being written by this totally awesome, beautiful lady that just totally blew me away when I met her. Took me weeks to get my stuff back together enough to function and realize that my dreams had come true by simply meeting her.....

OK.. got the fresh batch of popcorn... ready for the story to contiune...

Jamie

5. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No kidding! I am dying to hear what happens next!
    Don't keep us in suspense too long!

6. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    LMAO!! " As Temptations Turns " :lol: You are great...Would of love to meet you... :D

7. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know you would have...I mean...you see how I have effected Jamie! :lol:

THAT is what I am talking about Jamie! I am SO glad to know that you havent forgotten me. You know. I was sure I took your breath away! :p

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Never a doubt lady, never a doubt. :wink:

Now get back to the report since I'm getting stuffed on this popcorn. :shock:

Jamie

9. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well since I am no longer talking to myself like a coo coo bird :bounce: I wont let my many (ONE) fan await the rest of the day. I dont have to work in the morning anyway. :daveandmo: How do you like that? I worked last on the 20th and returned today...I have tomorrow off, work on Thursday and then have another 7 days off. Hmmmm. Wonder how much airfare to cancun is for next week? :roll: I need a vacation from my vacation. :flash: Yeah you KNOW you WISH You were ME! :p

Well onto Tuesday after 2pm. So we get back from the "jungle" tour and buy our Very overpriced photos as that is all we may end up having for the whole trip at this point. :cry:

Ok I seriously dont know where Carrie and F went (maybe for a "siesta!" but I KNOW I wasnt in the mood for a "siesta!" at this point.) G and I went to lunch at the Tex Mex as I tend to "eat my feelings". Yup this folks IS the root of my weight problem and under most circumstances I am pretty in control of this but today. Hey I couldnt help it. I needed oral comfort in the form of food. :-| Too bad the sweets in Mexico are less than appealing to me. :cry: So we order and eat. I am trying to control my emotions as I am usually over emotional about everything. I am not talking and G is just staring at me. He is telling me that he will get me another camera. Lets go. I am not happy about spending money on a camera I have not researched. I am very serious about a purchase of a camera. :oops: But I agree. We will just see what we can get for around $100 at Walmart. Most Walmarts here have a decent 3mp camera for that price. We can give it to the kids when we get home. Because after all I WILL be getting compesated for what happened with this camera.

So off to Walmart we go. I am trying to be in a good mood. G is waiting for me to explode and thinking that possibly all those meds ARE helping me! :? :p :p We get there and the cheapest camera was over $200 ???? Crap I really dont want to spend that! Not even of HIS money! :wink: So Garland knows of another store that sells electronics stores within walking distance (Yeah...that is a story for LAST YEARS trip! :p ) so we start hoofing it to them. Meanwhile my shoes are giving me blisters :banghead: (cause I need ANOTHER problem) so I get a little whiney. But shut myself up because I realize that I am with a wonderful, kind and patient man (in case you are reading honey! :p ) and he doesnt want to hear it. :wink:

We get to the next store and there are a few that are about 40 bucks cheaper than Walmart. We attempt to get help but soon realize we are in one of the few Cancun buisnesses that dont cater to tourists. :shock: Not one person can we communcate effectively. So we point to the one we want (well are kinda stuck with cause I am NOT going to another store as G suggested we could do...he knows one more.) and get all set up. This is more than complicated. As he didnt inform any of his credit cards we are in Mexico (we prefer to spend cash down there. But I still informed MINE) the first card is denied and they cant tell him that real well so they hand him a the card and phone and point at the number...I guess we are calling the credit card company. Except this isnt working. Lets try another. Oh mind you we told one employee our name and after much trying put in "hotel zone" for our address into a computer. We were given some invoice and sent to a caged in area to pay. No communication obviously. Really this is comical because WHY should we expect them to speak English when we are the visitors. I really started to appreciate some of the struggles of immigrants in our country at that point. But I digress...G's second credit card went through without a problem. (thankfully) after that the woman who we did all the pointing and gesturing brought over our camera and memory card. No bag. We didnt even think about it.

On the way back to the bus G decided that he couldnt bare to carry my Coach "little purse" (it is a CAMERAS CASE DAMN IT! :evil: ) (Thanks again Jamie! :p ) any longer so we should grab some batteries and a new (actual) camera case at Walmart before we head back. Well since we didnt get a bag for the camera G sent me in to grab those things while he waited (after all he sprung for a $200 camera I could pay 5 bucks for a piddely little case.) So I go in armed with my charge card. Two days ago I spent over 100 bucks at Walmart with my credit card and wasnt asked for ID. Wouldnt you know? I didnt bring my ID and I was asked for ID on a $10 purchase? :shock: Yeah so off to the front of the store to make G pay. I set the stuff on a table and was trying to explain this to him as he is walking away (shaking his head...) As I am pointing to it he isnt seeing the stuff I am following him, there is a man buffing the floor (LOUD), he cant hear me so I keep going forward. As he finally gets the stuff and walks toward the register I walk one step too far into the store and the ALARM SOUNDS! Yes folks I am about to be busted in Mexico! :shock: I am standing there holding this camera and I dont have the reciept. :shock: It is halfway across the store with my boyfriend. :shock: Try explaining this in broken (no) Spanish to someone who is only speaking broken English. TWO security guards and I are waiting for G to get through the lines there and return to rescue me before I go to a Mexican jail! :shock: :shock: :shock:

G returns oblivious to all that just happened as he didnt hear the alarm going off said "lets go" I am looking at him :roll: "um honey, these guys need the reciept for the camera" :roll: " I made the security alarm go off." :roll: :oops: He shows them the reciept and away we go. G shaking his head. :?

We head back to TTR. Ready for the evening to get better. :roll:

Any guesses as to how the rest of our night went? :p

10. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually. Since I DOUBT that ANYONE will ever guess what happened next why dont we make this fun? :lol: :lol:

Each person who responds to my TR in the next, um, lets say 12 hours has a chance to guess at the absolute next thing that happened on our trip. I will award them (an emailed photo of) my Gucci chain that Chino awarded me for winning "absolutely nothing"! Yes folks you have known you always wanted it. I mean who wouldnt? :p

Ok so the prize isnt grand but neither is the Gucci chain. What do you expect? I am a single Mom of 4 but if one of you can convince G to marry me soon I bet I could afford to send you the ACUTUAL Gucci chain. ( :p )(hey you cant blame a girl for trying right? :wink: )

OK so folks tell all your friends about my TR cause you know they want to win! :roll: Lets see if ANYONE can guess it. I will give you ONE hint. The rest of the night did NOT go smoothly. :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice