NO WAY? You mean Angi actually FINISHED that TR? Thank GOD!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, Jun 3, 2008.

1. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can say the poop word. I just use it when it absolutely calls for it. I suppose it's from being around my kids. They are real big repeaters. Don't want a bunch of kids in kindergarten saying Mr. B's mom, (Mr. B is my 4 yr old) says poop. POOP POOP POOP POOP. And by poop, I mean the other word. Is CACA satisfactory? LOL I will work on it guys and girls, I promise.

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I cannot IMAGINE what my kids friends tell their Mom's about my language. Unfortunatly I have a BAD potty mouth. I try to clean it up but they just slip and even more often if I am around people I am comfortable with. Most of the kids who hang out at my house their parent's know me well and know my mouth. Carrie though she is always shusshing my as her youngest is a repeater and I forget. :shock: None of my kids have ever been. My youngest says "OHHHHH you cussed Momma". :p

On a side note Carrie had a few photos printed and gave me three from our Friday night booze cruise. They were all taken at Carlos and Charlies. Two are after G gave me the body shot. His face covered in the whip cream and then one of both of us after he kissed me! The third I only vaguely remember....I LOVE Ketchup. I also occasionally play around with fake stealing from restaurants cause it makes people laugh. So I guess I decided at one point to hike up my dress and put the bottle of ketchup from the table in my hip of my undies like a holstered gun. I have to wonder what else I did this evening! C&C for the past two years has been a place that G & I do things I doubt we would EVER do elsewhere! Hey it's all good though! :D

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    NICE..Angi...LMAO!!! So you had a great time... :lol:

4. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Foga De Chao is a great restaurant. I've eaten at the one in Dallas a few times and I understand that there is one in Houston now.

I love steak. I thought that I would never get tired of it. But, I was in Argentina in March and they, literally, serve it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. After five days, I was ready for some Mexican food or something.

It was fun reading your TR. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
    Marsh

5. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your welcome Marsh...stay tuned as there is more to come! I am only on the FIRST Saturday of our trip, we stayed until the FOLLOWING Sunday! :p Yeah I am a bit "word heavy" and add WAY more than needed. So if anyone doesnt want to read more....

SHORT TR VERSION HERE!!!!
    We arrived. Loads of alcohol, food and "siesta!" time. We left 10 nights later. It was an overall good time. There were a few mishaps.

PERSONALLY I think the detailed report is MUCH more interesting. But if someone disagrees well there it was. You can stop reading NOW! :p :lol:

As for Fogo De Chao dont get me wrong. I amvery glad to have been there. It was good. I just thought the meat was a little bland for my tastes. For $200 I would prefer to try someplace new. It wouldnt be MY vote of a place to return. Garland liked it a bit more than me, but like you he LOVES his meat and I am a carb girl who also enjoys meat. We both agreed that we didnt find much we like onthe salad bar there.

Since you like Fogo I encourage you to try the Rio when you are in Cancun next. It is a bit cheaper for the meal. We only had one drink each there so that was part of it but I am pretty sure the acutal meal part was about 15 bucks cheaper. Watch it tho they added gratuity to Carrie & F's meal (15% or something like that) and though I looked at the bill I didnt notice that on ours (that could be the fact too much alcohol all day) Garland said it wasnt there but I doubt he was looking for it. We tipped another 15 bucks so IF it was added he got a NICE tip! (30$!!!) Oh well far too many stiff on tips anyway.

All that said ( :roll: does she EVER shut the F up???)(that answer would be NOPE! :lol: ) even Garland who would return to Fogo much prefered the Rio. We left stuffed and if asked to would have no trouble returning again.

6. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I KNOW you are dying for Sunday aren't you??? It would be cruel if I didnt share and since this stuff happened TWO weeks ago tommorrow I will not torture ANY longer!

Prior to our trip the boys were wanting to go deep sea fishing. Carrie and I really prefered not to. Ok actually. Carrie would have went. Me? Not. So. Much. I could feel that Carrie said she would go so as to not rock the boat so to say. But heck I would have gladly stayed back on my own. I wasnt going. Point blank. I dont like fishing. I dont see the point in doing it on my vacation. For 120 per person I wasnt seeing how it would be worth it for me to do that. I would just sit there and prolly be crabby. Seriously you dont want to be around me when I am crabby. And though Garland really wanted me to "spend this time with him" when I pointed out to him I would most likely be crabby he QUICKLY turned his opinion around :p . Have I told you how smart my man is? :lol: I would have NO problem fishing with him here in the Land of 10,000 lakes for free. Just would make me totally pissed to pay 120 bucks to fish. :shock:

So since your girl Angi here RUNS this. Us girls told the boys that Sunday was their fishing day. The two of us would make dinner ressies and then go shopping in Market 28. Just hand over the cash boys and we will be fine on our own. Thanks boys.

I think I should take this time to tell you a little about Angi. (not that you care but this will become VERY important on Monday when the TR title ends up becoming MUCH more fitting of this trip as thus far it has been pretty good. So pay CLOSE attention)

So I LOVE photos. LOVE THEM. I have owned a camera since the 6th grade and have always taken photos. Photos became more precious to me after the loss of my first child. All I really have are the photos and memories. On a typical trip to a wet destination I bring along 2-4 underwater disposable cameras. My digital camera AND a film SLR (think big camera with changeable lenses) with about 20 rolls of film and at any one time I will be taking the same photo with more than one camera as they all have their benifits. I usually will have two on my person at all times on a trip. Yes I am a bit obsessed. Just a bit. :roll: I typically have 1,000 photos when we are all said and done. I usually show off about 500. I also scrapbook (hmm whoda' thunk? :roll: ) so getting the perfect shot becomes that much more important. This year I decided I MUST have a new digital camera yes...MUST PEOPLE. That old one is almost 2 years old. Ancient history. :p I am a Canon girl and have been for many years. So I went into National Camera bent on buying the Canon Powershot that has 10mp and cost around 400 bucks. But I would allow the salesman to show me others that would suit my needs. Well show me he did and about 90 minutes after walking into the store I walked out of there the proud mother of a new Olympus 1030sw. (Somehow becomeing the Mother of a camera has always been less painful and less time consuming than giving birth to my kids. This is why I like to do it about every 2 years. Childbirth. NOT. SO. MUCH.!) Yes folks I call my cameras my kids. That signifies to me how taking photos is important to me.

I know you are asking yourself....why do I care about this? Is this bitch cracked in the head? I want to hear a TR not about her love for cameras because quite frankly she is starting to sound like she should be commited to the state mental health facilities. Well Folks I can answer this for you...well I need to throw in a load of laundry first. If someone could train Garland to do it for me...this would be MUCH faster! :p

7. welshgirl

welshgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Angie..i loved all of your trip report! :lol:

8. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok so I am back. :p

On Saturday night we were VERY specific that the boys needed to choose which camera that they would bring with them on the fishing trip. Since the Olympus was so advanced and could be used while snorkeling I choose to bring ONLY one camera this year. I was trying to loosen up on my OCD a bit. :p Well the boys decided since my camera was waterproof and Carrie's is not they would bring mine. Ok G make sure it is charged and ready to go in the AM. We told them DO NOT leave us without a camera. :shock:

Well because of some confusion and Garland not charging the camera like he should have F thought G was leaving mine with me to charge and he took Carrie's. UM yeah. G felt it was enough charged and took mine too. :evil: Ok so maybe it isnt a big deal. Maybe we shouldnt be so upset about it. But really where are your listening skills boys? :roll: It wasnt like we didnt explain that we wanted a damn camera for the day. :p

So the boys have a early morning and are out fishing all day. I guess they caught some fish and they took nice photos with BOTH cameras. :evil: It was a HOT day and even our black men got burnt. They learned their lessons and had us slathering on the sunscreen for the rest of the trip after they were done doing ours for us. They say they had a good time. You would have to ask them for specifics but I do know that Garland said he was glad I wasnt there because he knows I wouldnt have had a good time after he went. Next time I shouldnt have to lobby so hard to stay back. For some reason our guys didnt have them cook up on of their fish (it was only 10 bucks if i would have been there I would have insisted on this part) but another guy did and we sampled some later at the pool. It was a tuna and I only like tuna in a sammich so I was sure I wouldnt like it. It was YUMMO! YUMMO! Next year my man better spring for the friggin 10 bucks. :p

As for Carrie and I. Got up. Had breakfast. Waited in like for ressies. Went shopping. If you missed it before I will tell you again. It was HOT that day. Not just hot but HOT! HOT! HOT! I thought we were dressed for the weather but I think naked was the only way to go on days like this! Next time I guess! :wink: We had on jean skirt and summery tops. There was sweat dripping between my legs to my feet. I kid you not people! OH. MY. GOD. was it uncomfy. We took the bus down there and started out pretty good. We traveled along the street stopping in shops that looked good. I had a list of people to buy for our 7 kids, my parents, sister and brother and if I saw anything for me or G. I also hadnt bought my Mom's Mothers day gift (shame on me.) yet so I was looking for something special for that. We made it to I think 4 shops and never did get to the Market 28 before calling it quits. We headed toward Walmart and decided to be done after that. I did see a hat shop on the way and since his boys wanted sombreros we stopped in and got a hellava deal only 15 bucks for big ones! YES. SCORE!

On to Walmart! Please do not tell anyone this is where their cheap crap came from. I want them all to think I was scrounging for bargains in the traditional Mexico way. :lol: But that heat! We were getting irritated only compounded by the fact that we kept seeing things we wanted photos of and had NO camera! NONE. :evil: Thanks boys! We spent about an hour in there getting cheap crap for our families. Found some cute shit actually and I always buy new candies for my kids to try and even found some suckers for them to bring and share with their classes. Back to the bus and on to the hotel with the boys who were waiting for us. We let them have it for taking the cameras and then we went to the sexy pool to hang out.

Later "siesta!" and dinner. We ran into our "stike a pose" friends, Bill and Tammy on our way to dinner and decided to see if they could accomidate our larger group so they could join us. We were at the Tex Mex this night and they were very curteous and gave us a table for 6 no problem. It was nice as it was really nice to get to know this couple. I can see being friends for years to come. We all enjoyed all we ate. I think we all spilt after dinner but I cant be sure.

Actually now that I think about it. It is quite possible that this dinner ocured on Monday because I remember discussing going to Coco Bongo but G and I went to be alone for a bit and never made it. We went down by the beach and while goofing off my camera ended up in the ocean. Uh it was very hard to see and the surf was strong. I knew it was waterproof so it would be fine if we found it. But finding it was proving to be difficult and compounded by the fact I was DRUNK and so was G. We were not finding it. I was crying and yelling at him. Eentually Someone from security told us to get the heck out of the water. We explained the situation and dont you know these wonderful people got undressed and got in the water and searched for my camera. THEY FOUND IT! Yes folks it took about 30 minutes but he found it! I hugged and kissed him which was prolly tip enough but I made G give him some cold hard cash! :p

The rest of the night is a blur. really. Like i said I think the dinner above happend on Monday because we missed Coco's cause G wanted me to not be so drunk when we left hence why we went to the beach to chill. So maybe this is the night we spent dancing and me getting crazy on the pole at Nice Shoes. There was a group of CC'ers there. I did some cage dancing too and while I remember being up there alone Carrie has a photo of G in there with me so he joined me.

Maybe I shouldnt drink so much...but then what fun would that be? I am getting the gyst of it anyway.

9. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So there you have it. First two things that made my trip not so great. But it only gets worse folks. Unfortuantly my kids need me so you get to wait!

We are going to see Kung Fu Panda...HI YA! :p

10. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Tina. It has been theraputic and entertaining to write it for me. If not anyone else!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice