NO WAY? You mean Angi actually FINISHED that TR? Thank GOD!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, Jun 3, 2008.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    LMAO!!! :lol:

2. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    holy crap angi, you are cracking me up. This TR is like a best selling novel. I just can't stop reading. Feel like I am right there with you. Wait I will be right there in a week. Holy poo, I am so excited. Wish we woulda been there with ya for real. We woulda had a blast with you guys, except for all the working out and sleeping of course!!!LOL

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Gotts love that Jemstar..... :wink: Going to Temptations for a week and can't say shit in public.... :D

Jamie

4. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Chinos will break her of that :shock: :lol:

5. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Holy shit, "holy poo" is funny!

I'm out of breath reading this trip report though ... oh my, like a cheap beach novel! LOL

6. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for following along folks! Tho I do prefer to be the best selling novel vs. the cheap beach read! (Hey I need the cash!)

Today is in much better day in the life of my brat issues though I am sure she is pissed at me. Hopefully when she is older she will realize I only am doing what I have to because I love her and want her to have a good future. :cry: Anyways...back to the TR! I am sure that is what you are here for arent you? :p

7. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LMAO..wait until she meets Chinos.

Ronald :cool:

8. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK so we were at Sat I believe and I am thinking I didnt speak about dinner. I like I said before the chronological order of things is a bit fuzzy. I will take this time to talk about The Rio Steakhouse across the street and since I am talking about it now it will be our Sat night dinner. Even if it wasnt I am now in charge of history so la te da. Only 4 people know anyway and none of them seem to be pipeing in to challenge my recolection of how it all went down. (hmmm now that I think about it I could totally make some stuff up about them and they would NEVER even defend themselves since they arent reading my account. :lol: )

Originally Carrie and F had said that during their 5 nights they wanted one dinner to themselves (no prob with us). I guess we assumed that it was that night and G and I decided that maybe we should head to the RIO on our own (I had heard it was good on here I think). Well I guess that Carrie and F had other ideas but made us all reservations (LATE) at the Italian. None of us were excited about the time of the ressies and G and I still wanted the Rio so they were going to come with us (no prob with us either). Well after having a blast laughing and drinking at the sexy pool all day we decided we all needed a "siesta!". We decided on a dinner time and went to our respective rooms across the halls from one and other. We all fell asleep but G and I were up and ready on time. We called their room and no answer. Knocked, no answer untill the third time when my friend was still so tired and drunk she answerd the door in the buff and went about walking back to bed as I was trying to talk to her. Finally I told her goodnight get your own meal! :p Off on the dangerous treck across the street to the Rio.

We have a Braziallian Steak house here in MN called Fogo De Chao. Apparently it is pretty famous place. Because our waiter had heard of it and he brought out one of their paphlets after us talking about it. G and I had actually dined in the one here in MN and I didnt put 2 & 2 together until they started explaining to us the experience. Basically what it is (if you have never been to one) they have a salad bar and then when you are ready for the meat. It is all one price (in Cancun it was about $30 per person I think in MN it was $45 per person) for all you can eat. It is extremely meat heavy. You have a little coaster on your table with a red side (no meat right now) or green side (more meat please). They walk around to all the tables with different cuts of meat on swords and cut off anything you want. In MN we ended up with a bottle of wine and an after dinner drink each along with our meal and it was close to a $200 meal for us. To me, while it was good I wouldnt go back if given the choice. The meat wasnt seasoned enough for me. I am big on seasoned meat. If I ad realized it was the same type of place I would have asked to go somewhere else as I wasnt too impressed from the other place. Well I am glad I didnt realize it! The Rio was considerably better than Fogo the meat was PERFECTLY seasoned and the salad bar was better too. It was way to "fancy" for my tastes in MN. We had a nice meal with great conversations. Loved looking in his eyes and seeing his love for me this night :lotsoflove: Ok you all dont care about that (but I DO and guess whose TR this is??? :p ).

I think that we went back to the room as we were tired and in need of a "siesta!". Later he couldnt sleep and he went down to the bar while the wonderful man let me sleep. Oh he is super sweet! I need my rest! He ran into our (finally awake) compadres down there. They made it to the Rio after we left and also enjoyed it. He came back to the room again telling me how I (and Mr.Angibaby) were famous as he was talking to cc'ers (tho in his intoxicated state I never did quite figure out who he actually met :roll: ).

9. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And Jemstar.... :lol: :lol: You really NEED to learn the work SHIT! AND. FAST. :p

10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    You think...LOL.... Chino is going to have a ball with Jemstar...LMAO!!! Have fun girl... :lol: Remember we all want pics... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice