NO WAY? You mean Angi actually FINISHED that TR? Thank GOD!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, Jun 3, 2008.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Angi..it was great getting to know you through your TR... You are great and G is a very luck man...Take care... :D

2. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Angi
    Cant wait to see the pic's and LOVE your trip report
    Hope court went as well as you expected, And Kodo's to you for reliving all this for us while you have so much other stuff going on. gotta love those reilty breaks.
    You really should concider an addition to your nursing and think of writing a book!!
    Thanks agian for allllll your hard work.

Oh yea ..Me I do work Medical floors at this time I am working rehab( medical ) Mental health, CPR instruster, Hospice ( my passion ) doing a self study course on spanish for the healthcare prof. I am a certified Legal nurse consultant. I have 5 years acute dialysis experince and am padding my resume at this point so I can travel when my child graduates 717 more days but whos counting.
    Anywho....Keep up the good work!!1

3. B and T

B and T Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW!!! What a trip report!! :shock: That was so entertaining. Thanks for taking so much of your time to write it. Can't wait to see the photos!

Brian and Terresa

4. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the compliments guys! :)

Court was a waste of taking the day off Jakie. My daughter just got her charges so she gets a minimum of three days to review her charges which her PD told her to do. So nothing was decided a bit and we have to go back next week (of course on my day to work too. I am getting close to being suspended for absences because of her. I am getting tired of this really) I am not bothering counting the days till she graduates only until she is 18. If she doesnt change her ways she wont be graduating in any decent time frame. So out she goes the first day she acts up once she turns 18. If she straightens out. She can stay until she is done with collage but if not too bad. I wont take this from anyone. She did end up staying in juvi until the next court date tho. Not that I want to see her suffering but I am happy for that. Any restriction she had placed on her here she just did it anyway so she isnt learning lessons. She needs to. I report her as a runaway because she is consistatnly out past cerfew or just leaves the house without permission so I cant be sure she would even COME to another court date. She also is a threat to me and the other kids as this isnt the first time she hit us.

You are varying things up a bit arent you? Jackie of all trades ( :lol: I crack myself up!). I would love to travel once my kiddos are grown. We will see. I have heard that tho we are sometimes short staffed and always being talked to about budget we have it pretty good here in MN as far as being able to provide a good level of care and it would be important to me to be able to care for the patients safely.

5. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Ice!

Actually tho I am sad to say that G isnt feeling as lucky as you might think. :cry: and with all the developments in the last month with my daughter and him almost loosing it with her for her blatent disrespect to himself and I the minute she walks in my house he has decided to stay away for awhile. Most likely forever. We just got through talking and he is pretty well set on this. I cant say I blame him. Faced with the choice to deal with this for the next 5 years I would leave too. I unfortunatly dont have a choice. He does. If she presses him much further I could see him being put in jail. Obviously neither of us want that for him. Being my kids arent his and he hasnt married me I am sure he has spent some time trying to decide if things with me are worth the risk. He has his own kids to think about too. I am not sure what I would do if the shoe was on the other foot really.

Blending families can be so hard. My youngest is in LOVE with him and she calls him "daddy Garland" and even sometimes just Daddy as he treats her way better than their dad does. And he was almost in tears when she gave him the father's day card that morning so I know he had plenty of love for her (all of the little ones actually). He really has always been nothing but good too my oldest either and in some of the trouble I have had with her he has even at times told me to look at what I may be doing wrong in the situation and try and fix it. He advocated for her when he felt maybe I was being tough on her. Has taken just her shopping because he made deals with her to earn a new outfit. (clothing is a motivator for her) He is just at his wits end though seeing her treat me like crap and not having any recourse and as basically a bystander there isnt much he can do. If her married me his responsiblity to her would be more. I think the prospect of having a kid who has caused 3 holes in my walls in 2 month and malicoiosly ruins things that belong to anyone who crosses her path scares the shit out of him. Hell it scares the crap out of me. He can avoid it. By leaving me. It is killing me tho. The screwed up thing is he is being so nice about it. "I know angi that you cant call too many people who understand what you are going through so you be sure to call me if you need to talk. Dont go at it all alone." " I would love to see the kids when oldest isnt around. Would you let me? We can all go to the park or something." If he would just do something jerky I could just hate him. It sure would be easier.

I am sorry you didnt need all that. I am just needing to vent. Cant really do that to the only person I could before. :(

6. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No problem Angi.....Feel free t vent when ever nessiary we all need to do that to keep our sanity sometimes

7. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Angi... I'm always here if you just need to vent...Just drop me a line... :D And don't let G go...He does love you... :D

8. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Angi,

Definitely feel free to vent. Part of being in this Cancuncare family is that we share the good (& wild) times along with the not-so-good times. We are so here for you.

Ronald :cool:

9. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks guys. I appreciate it. The last few months have been pretty stressful to say the least. Trying not to loose my sanity in front of my kids.

10. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Angi, vent away........I somewhat know how you feel, been in that kind of situation myself some years ago....

I will be thinking of you.......hang in there!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice