NO WAY? You mean Angi actually FINISHED that TR? Thank GOD!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will pass your condolences on to G.(I am sure he would say Thanks!) I knew her as well as you guys did (I havent met much of G's family as they all live in NE) tho I feel bad for G's brother. She was pretty young and left a young child. :(

2. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lets see if I can finally finish up this TR. (ok ok ok you got me! I am trying to avoid cleaning on my only day off for 7 :( )

So Saturday is where we were at. HMMM. Sad sad sad day. Last full day on vacation. Got breakfast as usual (a girl has to eat!), decided to brave the "dinner reseration game" one last time (What? there is only TWO of the restaurants open tonight? And NEITHER of them are the two that did allowed G in his dress shorts :evil: so we decide to suck it up. Make ressies at the Italian as we liked it very much last year. He will just have to wear the every so dressy too big jeans I got him at Wally World. :roll: , went back to the room and got the bulk of our stuff packed up. Out to the sexy pool for a spell.

Decide to head to the mall area of Cancun a bit. Too bad we really didnt explore too much as there are photos here of the beach behind CocoBongo and they are so pretty! Not sure even how we could have gotten there. We did some window shopping in the mall with Carlos and Charlies and had a drink there...boy that place is different during the day time! :p Just enjoyed each others company. Back on the bus to TTR. More hanging out and drinking was done by all. Yesterday we met a woman named Emily and her hubby and their employees whom come to TTR with them (!).Nice folks. Today I am sure Emily is CRACKED, Yeah, um, Er, REALLY CRACKED! Cause, get this folks! She thinks Garland's feet are SEXY! :shock: :roll: :lol: Yeah I wish I had a photo of G's only ugly part! (Get your mind out of the gutter Kathy...my man only shows that to ME! :p I was talking about his feet! YUCKO! Love him but I am totally honest about his unattractive parts...Jamie you saw them in his "heels" you agree right?) Seriously tho we had a good time hanging with them a bit. Emily asked me why I wasnt topless, told her G wasnt drunk enough yet to agree. So she undresses me and throws the top at G. He wears it on his head yet. The rest of the day...well I had to get G drunk so I could keep the girls out! So I joined in! Dont remember too much! :lol: I am sure there was at least a few "siesta!" breaks tho. :lol:

Dinner. G gets all gussied up in his jeans and tennies. :roll: Too bad all our cameras have broken. I am sure he never looked better than today. :roll:

I have to say. This was an EXCELLENT dinner. Even if I beat that dead horse into the ground of the stupid dress code. I think our waiter was Fredrick maybe? Seems it for sure started with an "F" anyway. SUPURB SUPURB SUPURB service! I cant remember all the courses right now maybe they will come back to me at some point. I do remember loving them tho. I also remember that G couldnt decide on an entree and was ery hungry. He ordered two. Too bad for G tho...so often he orders something and then he tastes mine and wishes he got mine. My dish was the STANDOUT of the TRIP! If you get there...I cant rememeber the fancy Itailian name for it but it is the bacon wrapped shrimp! OMG! We are still talking about it today! There were only 4 but it is OK. THEY ARE HUGE and DEVINE. I actually had so much of the startes I shared 2 with G (yes that earned my extra good "siesta!" time later! :lol: ) Do NOT MISS this dish. Even if it means dressing in your "very" best! :roll: I am sure I had dessert (as I rarely say no to a sweet) but I cant remember it. The Meixcan flaming coffee isnt on the menu anymore but you can request it in addition to dessert and it is worth the entry price also. I suggest you try it. They had the cutest tiny forks at the begining of the meal and I attempted to take them home with me by lifting my dress and slipping them "holster style" into my panties but our waiter caught me :cry: . He seemed to enjoy what he saw but I wasnt risking Mexican jail time in hopes the peep show wasnt enough to buy him off! :lol: So I put them back. If anyone can smuggle them out, I would love a set of 8. I will PM you my addy! :lol: :p

I think we had a few more drinks and retired for our last night of "no risk of getting caught by the brats Siesta! time" :cry:

I will get to Sunday...but my daughter did all her chores so I promised her computer time. (I hate sharing! :evil: ) So I must bid you farewell for a while! :p

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Sorry Darlin', but with you around the last thing I was checking out was G's feet. :shock:

So I have no input on how ugly or not they are. :wink:

Jamie

4. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Angie
    Your trip report ROCKS!!!
    Cant wait for the conclusion, Every day I log on just to see what you add next!
    Thanks " The next best thing to being there!!" Only 152 more days!!
    YOU GO GIRL!!! :wink:

5. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well thank you Jamie :oops: I am sure I am blushing sitting here right now. I just thought you may have seen them when you were checking out how well his "purse" and"heels" go together! :wink: And AGAIN I will take the time to thank you for ruining the whole "camera bag" thing for me! :p

I guess since Jamie wont either confirm or deny you guys just have to trust me that his feet are in fact not his most attractive quality and that in fact they are BUTT UGLY (well BUTT isnt the right word here as his BUTT is YUMMO!). He hasnt made any comments to my about my TR thus far so I am thinking he isnt even coming here to read it (traitor!) so hopefully he will never see this. :shock: Course I TELL him his feet are icky anyways! :p

6. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh thank you Jackie! :D

I wish I was going in 152 days. I'd be happy with 160 days to go. :p The LEAST you could do is get me a set of them forks at the Itailain restaurant. :lol: :lol: :lol: If you get caught and have to go to Mexican jail. Well if you were a dude I would tell you to "not drop the soap" but that isnt quite appropriate here is it? Um use your one phone call to me. Give me some bank info. I will go to your bank. Get the money. And come PERSONALLY bail you out. See what a good friend I am? :?: If I were you I would want to take me with you in case you went to jail I could bail you out sooner! Us nurses have to stick together after all! :lol:

Oh crap. Jamie said I cant pimp myself out for trips before I finished this TR. :cry: I could just finish Sunday now and be done with it and feed my kids Mickey D's for dinner. Or I could be a responsible Momma and get off my lazy butt and MAKE them a meal that includes nutrients.

What do you all think?

7. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Angi
    I vote for Micky D's......Now if we could only get them to deliver!!!
    We would never havve to get off our lazy butts to feed our Kids!!! :lol: :lol:

8. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha ha! You voted too late! LOL! My kids got a REAL meal. Really the budget won out. I HAVE to stop eating out and wasting food here. So I did BOTH tonight! Yeah me! :p Chicken Enchilldas made with left over chicken! They were yummo!

Of course that didnt save me from having to listen to my 4yo scream and hollar about how nasty they are and I dont love her cause I feed her gross stuff. BEFORE she even tasted a bite. :roll: Then when she finnally decided it would be worth it to try cause Mom isnt going to give in and give her something else. Yeah "two thumbs up AND OH YUMMY MOMMA." :roll: Um yeah kid you could have saved me from tipping back that bottle of Vodka before you started screaming. :p Ok so that was a joke (tho sometimes I wonder if using alcohol as my coping mechinism wouldnt save me some headaches, I have plenty of patients coming in to detox whom it seems to work for. Run out of alchohol buy your self a few day stay free of charge with someone to wait on you and GIVE You good drugs so you dont withdrawl. Free cooked meals. Man that is the life! LOL!)

9. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I guess I could type up the day of Departure while I wait for my clothes to dry.

I forgot...on Sat at Chino's urging me and the old man played horseshoes (he promised me my gucchi chain and a tshirt even if I didnt win so how was I to say no? LOL!) I have never played. Ever. Me and G sucked ass man. (I would venture a guess it was me who was the suckiest!) I told Lalo who was in charge of it I had never played. He asked me why I was playing then. :oops: I was kinda getting the vibe he was either in a bad mood or felt like I was wasting his time.l Oh well. Later I ran into Chino and he gave me my prize for winning "absolutely nothing!"

On to Sunday. Last day for breakfast being fully cooked for me. I overindulged on my favorites as I am a breakfast girl and as a single Momma you know I eat any pancakes made in my home cold after everyone else has been served. It was raining pretty hard today. Good day to be leaving. Went back to the room and packed up the rest of our stuff in time for checkout. The poor bell guy. :shock: Got to carry all that crap to the front from the third floor! I am SURE the kitchen sink was in my bag. I am still trying to figure out how we didnt get NOT ONE over the weight bag. :? I know BOTH of mine had to be over 50 pounds. Lucky we bought our tickets when we did so we still got two bags each. I am not sure how we will make it next year when we have too pay the extra. I HATE this economy right now. But I digress....I am sure many would just be happy to go on a trip and they would just suck it up and not take so many bikini tops. :p Maybe that is what I will "forget" next year! :lol:

The sweet bell man gives us an umbrella to use to get to the desk. We too have our hands full of crap. As we walk out of the covered area on our building there is a ramp and wouldnt you know it? G caught the Angi bad luck vibe and took a spill and I am SURE I actually heard the thud as he landed on his hip. :shock: He STILL has a slight bruise and some hip pain from this. Of course he is good and wet. Check out and get internet access to check our flight status (would rather sit at TTR for longer if there is a delay). Flight is ontime.

Catch a cab to airport. The driver is asking what airline. We tell him "Mexicana" He acts like he has NO IDEA what Mexicana is. He hands us a list of airlines. Ok no Mexicana on this list. OH oh. Dont worry tho! Angi came prepared. I printed everything out. Look at my papers. Sure says Mexicana here. So I tell him Mexicana AGAIN. Again he acts confused and gives us the card with the airline names on it and askes us to point to it. OK look a little harder here G cause I dont see it on this list. He looks doesnt find it either. So he looks at the papers I printed closer. Finds somewhere that it says "operated by AA, check in with operating carrier" Ok. I guess it is AA and that IS on this card. So we show him that and then he seems to know where to go so we feel a bit more relieved.

Pull in, give skycab our last low bills in a tip. Happy we got here a bit early as the line is TREMENDOUS. :roll: Oh well keep the good attitude. Get in line and wait, and wait and wait. I can be patient with the best of them unless I feel slighted! I had been waiting like an hour when AA decided to open a new line with people WHO JUST GOT HERE! UH WHAT???? We still have like 20 people ahead of us and they are ALL ticked! Then so are the people who didnt just get here behind us. GRRR annoying.

Get to the front of the line (finally!) and give the guy our passports. "um what is your flight number? I am not finding you so I will look it up that way." NOT FINDING US? :shock: That isnt what you want to hear on the flight in another country. Granted Mexico is a nice place to be stuck if you have to be stuck but I want home and my kids. I sorta miss them. And really this trip wasnt the most relaxing to say the least. Tell this nice gentleman our flight number (all the while thinking, if you dont find us soon I may well strangle you! You know they could learn from TTR. If you are going to make people wait in line you should hand out drinks. It is that much more plesant!)

"Um I am sorry but we dont have a flight with that number." Ok he says this with a straight face & it is June 1st not April 1st right? (here is Angi now starting too case the joint for a hidden camera! There just HAS to be one at this point cause this $hit just aint happening!) So I very politely suggested to this kind man that he look again of build a new plane with this flight number because I dont know too many people who enjoy having a foot shoved up their behind. Ok I didnt really SAY the end part but I DID think it. Afterall since he couldnt find MY flight there is a distinct possibility that he is an idiot and does like these things and after all I been through I didnt want my foot to smell like poo. :roll: So he is SURE there is not flight with that number and here is where I think I am all smart and stuff cause I was a prepared traveler with a folder of all my needed info which I pull out to prove him wrong. I mean he did just now ask me if I was sure I was flying on AA. (like I am a dummy. I mean really!) Of course I am on AA. See it says right here to sign in with the operating carrier and AA is operating this Mexicana flight. See see see. I told you so. Now find MY FLIGHT. NOW. I SAID NOW. What? What? I am not sure I understand. You mean it really IS ME who is the biq 'ole dumbass? (You know that comedian who wants to give out "I am a dumb ass signs to people who do stupid stuff to warn others how stupid they are before dealing with them? Yeah well seems I earned my sign this day. Well actually G did. As he is the one who found this area where it said our flight was operated by AA and we should check in with them. I just listened to him.) Turns out it is our CONNECTING flight that is operated bt AA but not the inital flight. :roll: :oops: I am sorry sir but I was just listening to the old man when he found this, and the cabbie sure didnt seem to know anything about AA. He looked at me like I lost my mind at this point "I dont know why he wouldn't know where Mexicana is, it is the BIGGEST carrier in Mexico." HMM that is funny, oh well.

SO sir point me toward the line for Mexicana so I can wait another hour and hopefully make my flight at this point. :roll: Well you have to go to the other terminal first. :shock: :shock: :shock: You. have. got. to. be. $hitting. me. "No mam I am not. Go out these doors and wa wa wa wawawa (read that like the teacher on Charlie Brown please as that is all I heard at this point) Your lips are moving but I dont understand the words that are coming out of your mouth.

Start pulling my bags in the direction that the man pointed. Hopeing of all hopes that G heard more than Charlie's teacher talking cause I am lost. And upset. I am sure that if I could have I would have checked into the coo coo bin at this point. But since I have kids no time for a break like that for me! :p While walking the 300 or so feet to the area where there was a shuttle this skycap grabs my bags and I tried to take them back but he wouldnt let me. I told him no twice. OK he actually asked G to take care of him since he took care of me. I know they need the tips. Really I do. I tip well. However when I was saying "no" to this man one reason was because I knew our cash (and esp low bills were pretty well gone at this point) OK so I have no cash and G gae the last of his small bills to the other skycap. So he has a ten and a twenty american and like one ten peso coin that he was going to give to his daughter. The skycap has no change. His buddy with him has none and we are NOT missing the shuttle to find change. No way in hell am I going to give ten bucks to a guy who took my bags against my Desire and wheeled them max 300 feet. So he gives him the only thing he has. The ten peso. (hey too me a buck is a buck and it was for service I was trying to refuse anyway.) The skycap I kid you not took the coin a slammed it on G's bag and said "this is good for you". This just pisses me off. I dont care G in no way was rude or even trying to be disrespectful to the man by tipping low. Really. But it is what we had. The man pulled my two bags not G's so even if it is average to tip 2 bucks a bag then well the lowest billhe had was 5 times that tip for a service I said no too. And G did make an honest effort to get change from a couple people right there but noone had it. Ok whatever. :roll: Just put me in an even worse mood at this point.

Onto the shuttle when it came two minutes later thankfully it was quick as we had to be on our plane in less than an hour! Get to the other terminal and thankfully Mexicana had a very short wait. Got checked in and went to the gate. Hmm. Seems there is a delay. I know there was some big confusion and our plane ened up taking off 45 minutes late. So even more irritated. :mad: I will say tho that Mexicana still offers free alcoholic beverages to coach passengers and free hot meal (tho I would pass on the meal yuck) so that is pretty cool. Wonder if it will last much longer?

Flight was good. We ended up arriving only about 20 minutes late but our connecting flight wasnt until a few hours later.

OK I gotta try and rest but you KNOW there is going to be ATLEAST ONE more snafu before we get home. I mean we have at least 5 hours toscrew SOMETHING UP. So you know we will. Tune in next time....for the episode of "the one last snaffu AND the straw that broke the camels back!" AKA... "What IS our flight number and you want your burger done how?" :wink:

10. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have plenty of patients coming in to detox whom it seems to work for. Run out of alchohol buy your self a few day stay free of charge with someone to wait on you and GIVE You good drugs so you dont withdrawl. Free cooked meals. Man that is the life! LOL!)[/quote]

I second that....Every night when I get there & turn off the lights my quote is " Light's out in the HOLIDOME"

Lucky for us we have TEMPTATIONS as our little brake from reilaty :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice