No drinking some days.............??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 17, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Do any of you not drink during the day and actually go out and experience cancun?? I know I havent as much in the past, although I have travelled around the city with steve and saw some sites, but I know this year myself and my gf will take a day and travel around to the markets, shops, downtown area and just experience all cancun has to offer, looking forward to it!! What about the rest of you??

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well my first couple trips to Cancun yeah I did that. But nowadays I like to sit by the pool and get as much sun as I can...

Might wander into town this year and meet up with karen however :cool:

3. JimSham

JimSham Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went Chichen Itza and Xel Har during the day last year definitely worth a visit but the coach does you no favours with a massive hangover!!!!

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes, meeting up with karan is a must!

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i like to go out and about at least one day. i like to nose around the shops ect.

and yes, we shall meet up karan

has she confirmed her dates yet?

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nope i don't think so. As I think she still ahs one more trip to cancun before she attempts to go in march. it hink she has a date planned for Feb sometime

7. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think Karan should plan for the night of the CC party....THAT would be fun.

I think going around and seeing the sites is a good thing...I mean, there is a lot to see...and some really cool history....sad to go and miss it all just because you are drinking non-stop and going to clubs....

I like history, at least going and seeing things in real life...rather not read about it....thats why I think I like visiting the ruins so much...a different one each time we go...

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Take a bottle of vodka to drink at the shops or the sights you inted to visit.

You wont look like a screaming great mincer walking around, hand in hand, staring lovingly into your gf's eyes then.

Ian :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS. Hope this helps :lol:

9. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: Ian

10. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been to Cancun enough now that I don't bother doing anything but party, have already seen the sights and town so just leaves more time to drink and party. That's why I love going back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice