Nips

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Flash2, Mar 5, 2019.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Tanks.
    Rayanne is a trooper and has exhibited a high pain threshold to date!
    My worry is keeping folks from touching and sucking which sometimes comes out if the blue when the party is happening.
    Maybe Cauition tape???

2. K & A

K & A Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0
    They are extremely sexy when pierced, but beware don't let anyone suck/handle too much or at all.....this is from experience. Had mine pierced 3 times, waitd the 6 months I was told....and the first time they seen any sucking/handling my body rejected and pushed both of them out each time. I'm sure everyone is different but this was my experience.....we miss them soooo much:(:(:(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    Yeah no sucking or touching!!! That’s why wife only got one. She didn’t want her nips to be off limits so she only got one for now. Once it’s healed she will get the other one

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    May or may not be sensitive, but that's not what I would worry about. You don't want to introduce the glue or any other contaminants to a piercing that fresh. And to be very frank with you, when you are on vacation they should very much be a "look and do not touch" type of situation, especially with your mouth. It doesn't take much to upset a nipple piercing, and once upset the body's natural reaction is to start pushing it out (it's can be a slow process, but she might look down months later and it's moved a few millimeters). It doesn't even have to get infected for this to happen.

And speaking of infection, your at a high risk at a place like Temptation. If you have some non-expired amoxicillin laying around from an unfinished prescription, I'd recommend she starts taking it the day before your trip. I am sure Ms.Elayne Angel will say all this same stuff. I bet if she knew what your probably tying to get into at TTR ;) she'd say don't get them then, and find an different person to get them from after your trip. (In your area Dandyland is highly rated).

Cleaning with distilled water (you can buy this at the grocery store), will help with the healing process. Everyone is different, but 8 weeks out was the lead time I recommended to Elyse before our last trip.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. stevecc

stevecc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 0
    I had mine done 1 1/2 years ago. Still need to be cautious with too much attention to them. I would definitely try keep them out of the pool water as much as possible. And the thought of pasties on that fresh of a piercing scares the heck out of me!! I would say NO! However a cut out may work. Just the thought of being drunk and trying to be careful while removing them makes me cringe:eek:
    Good luck!

6. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 2
    We both had ours pierced no probs with pain withon acpl days i would be way more worried about pool/tub water getting anywhere near them nipples can take up to a year to heal. No matter how good the peircer is and how careful you are there is always chances of probs , easy to infect to as simple as blocked milk duct which is pretty easy to solve but still painful... personally would wait till after your trip...

(.Y.)

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Ah, yes. But when you touch, you get fabric instead of silky, soft skin... that's a, or can be, a buzz-killer.

But the visual part is very nice!

It's a twisty problem.

8. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    I’m just not a fan of pasties at all. To each his own, just don’t like it. So I like the naked under sheer look.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13

I want to thank everyone for your experience and comments.
    After reviewing, Rayanne has decided to cancel her piercing before our April trip.
    In fact she is now reevaluating doing it at all.
    She has already been in contact with Elayne so we will not be meeting her at Dandyland in SA.
    May lose deposit but that is ok.

Thank you all again!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Sorry if we were the Debbie downers here, but I think you made the smarter move.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice