Nightly Entertainment

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by texasaggieman1, Jun 1, 2008.

1. texasaggieman1

texasaggieman1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anybody out there ever do the # Friday “Temptation“ Dance Show Temptation`s signature production - especially designed to take guests on a sexy and sensual ride to acrobatics and naughty dancers.
    Just wondering if we should hang around for this or do the Booze Cruise???

2. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We watched the show, and it's the same dancers from earlier in the week.. I suggest skipping it. I mean it was fun, considering we didn't have anything else to do for the moment. But I think the dancers had been drinking the night before.. They almost dropped one girl several times, and then the really hot blonde one could not hit her moves to save her life. We'd seen them earlier in the week and they were really good, so the dance Friday night was ho-hum for us. I kinda wished there was a different type of event that night.

-K

3. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do the booze cruise. Wish we would have!

4. CinciCouple

CinciCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Don't miss the Friday Booze Cruise over the dancers. It is a blast and finsishes right in the heart of the party. If you have not done yet, a must! We go every year.

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    However if you choose not to do the booze cruise, the show is worth catching, at least the times I saw it. It changes every week as more is added and refinded.

Jamie

6. texasaggieman1

texasaggieman1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the input. This will be our 3rd trip to BBG/Temptation and we've never done the booze cruise, so I think this will be the trip. We are going with another couple too so I think that will make it ever more fun!
    Jamie-- Thanks for the daily schedule. That really helps us plan around stuff too.

7. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You REALLY need to do the buise cruise! We did it last year and loved it. Garland isnt one to repeat much on trips but agreed to do it again because our compadres hadnt done it and wanted to. On our second Friday we were going to go again, just the two of us, because we had such a good time! But it was canceled as it was raining and really windy off and on all day. :cry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice