Night Time Activities

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Funcpl69, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    Thanks for the report! Sound like it worked out well. Can’t wait for our trip!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Vodkawater

Vodkawater Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,796 / 1
    How often will they be doing the pool parties ?

3. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    Sounds awesome! Can’t wait for our mid- April trip! Thank you for reporting!

4. somebeachsomewhere

somebeachsomewhere Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    Not sure how accurate but we read one post saying that a Playmaker indicated 3/week (Tues, Fri & Sun). That’s more often than we would’ve guessed. Again, not sure if accurate.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    If you are still wanting a simple change of scenery, maybe for both dinner then nightclub scene...

One thing that Stacia & I do about 2 out of 3 times at TTR, usually we do it during a week or 8-night stay when we're full of TTR and just want to change the station slightly, is we go to Hooters (yes, I know I've got a Hooters about 0.5 mile from my house and we don't go to it often at all) for "American" food (meaning it's fried, and the textures and flavors arememorable of the ad bar food at home LOL!), then we'll walk over to Senor Frog's (or any other sort of bar right there in that area of the party zone and do the Cancun thing. It's Very easy to meet other party people there, and you can end up dancing, drinking and carrying-on in much like a TTR environment.

As a for instance, Stacia's been on the bar topless and had bodyshots taken off of her before, another girl we left from TTR with was wearing a party dress (and we found out when she offered to do the bodyshot ramp) nothing else, so that was fun. Nobody at Frog's staff batted an eye about the brief nudity.

Which, come to think about it, is a bit weird coming from Temptation out into "public" and being able to be "more" … hmm... scandalous? Interesting.

Anyway, if you've never done it before, or even if it's been a minute, Cancun's party zone bars etc is/are a good time.

Note: Stacia & I do NOT like the mammoth, huge warehouse style nightclubs. Once you've seen the Coco Bongo show once, the packed-in nature of the place rubs us wrong, and The City is just too damn big. Just our $0.02.

6. Vodkawater

Vodkawater Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,796 / 1
    Thanks for the report! Couple questions. Did people dress up in themes still and hang around the pool or did everyone go in the pool ? Did they say how often they would be doing the pool parties ?

7. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    I didn’t write the report, just was point you in the direction of the one I had seen. :D

Could probably reply to that thread and get a response, the person seemed to be responding to questions like these.

8. Funcpl69

Funcpl69 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    The theme of the night was White Party and most people did dress in whites hanging around the pool. Only a small portion of people actually went into the pool, looked like they had their regular swimwear on for that.

We didn't hear how often they were holding these night pool parties. We were there four nights (Wed-Sat) and it was just on the Friday, the other nights the party was at Bash

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  9. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Was there a time where they asked people to get out of the pool? Like at 2am did they say party over and all need to get out? Hope not but curious if it was just a party shift or pool open all night

10. MNbichick

MNbichick Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Interesting! We were there for 7 days last week and no pool parties at all. Maybe time of year? It’s was gorgeous warm nights too. Maybe next time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice