Night Pool Parties

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Flash2, Mar 17, 2019.

1. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    On the pool party night they could just keep the bar and pool open until the party is over. More tips for the bartenders.

2. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +274 / 0
    If they use the sexy pool, I would wonder how much time will they have to do pool maintenance for the next full day of partying ?

3. Deleted member 40096

Deleted member 40096 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since they did try a nightime pool party a few weeks ago i see the issue now since we are at the resort now. The water is too cold in the pool, even for us Canadians.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Not sure how a resort can have cold water for most of the year, but they succeeded. Simple and inexpensive to heat it up a bit.

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Disappointing

Especially since they advertised it as a heated pool.

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    To be fair, I dont think they did. I think that was an assumption made by many.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Pretty sure, but not positive that I read an advertisement that claimed it was heated, and during the Reno I contacted them, and they told me it was.

Either way you put it, nobody that is going to the resort for pool fun finds the pool even warm November-March, and hearing the pool is not difficult or expensive. Heck they could have incorporated some solar heat exchangers, and got it done pretty easy.

Kyle likes warm pools. Interested on his take on this, and the current water temp.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  8. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    I think there just trying to keep men from wearing meat hangers swim suits. Besides my wife shrinkage would keep me from wearing one. :cool:

9. Tempted7076

Tempted7076 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    The pool party at Temptation would be fantastic! Who cares about the water temperature?? I personally dance all night and love to take late night ocean dip to cool off. Last time we were there in November and it was so hot. We are planning another trip im November and hopefully they decide on steady pool parties. With all due respect - we all go there to let loose, I don't see water temp standing in our way. As for music, and the bartenders - that's all easy to achieve. If you are in good company of mind like people - spontaneous parties are the best.

10. Deleted member 40096

Deleted member 40096 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can now say the pool is to cold at night from first hand experience. Its colder then the ocean.
    Im Canadian and its cold at night even to our standards.
    Yes it would be a great experience but i dont think thats thats the intention since the remodel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice