Night Pool Parties

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Flash2, Mar 17, 2019.

1. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    [QUOTEAfter being in the pool environment all day long though, I might want a change of circumstances, scenery, whatever. Think of it... you "could" start your hang-out at the pool anytime between 8:00 a.m. and Noon, and complete it at 2:00 a.m. and never once have to change, go back tot he room, whatever... except you'd best eat.[/QUOTE]

Or have to get out of the pool to pee :D:D

2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    So did they have one this week as well?

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Or have to get out of the pool to pee :D:D[/QUOTE]

Here we go again...lol!

4. SeanandAnn

SeanandAnn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    They did not have one a week later on 3/22 for white night.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Or have to get out of the pool to pee :D:D[/QUOTE]
    Indeed!

My point is that... that is one Really, really long day of drinking, while standing in chlorinated water...

Well, I suppose it starts out the day being chlorinated water and later on becomes something akin to a fish tank which hasn't been tended for a month...

6. Gina&Scott

Gina&Scott Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Although it appears that TTR is trying to appease those that want nighttime pool access, I think what most of us miss (pre-reno "us") is being able to party at Bash (Patyo's) and then jump in the sports pool when the combination of heat/alcohol is just right...

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Indeed!

My point is that... that is one Really, really long day of drinking, while standing in chlorinated water...

Well, I suppose it starts out the day being chlorinated water and later on becomes something akin to a fish tank which hasn't been tended for a month...[/QUOTE]

...it goes from chlorinated to urinated water each and every day!

8. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    Now that it has been a couple weeks: Have they had any more night pool parties or other night pool access??

9. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    I’m with you. I like Bash, there is no reason to do anything different, except open a pool and it’s adjoining bar up at midnightish, so people can cool off from all the dancing before they get their food and go back to their rooms. Any pool would do, it wouldn’t matter. I’m pretty sure this is what most people want, instead of completely closing bash and opting for a pool party. We’ve been in the pool all day, I’d don’t want to be in it for hours at night as well. Just enough time to enjoy a drink or two and cool off before eating and showering. It sucks eating while hot, like you are when you leave bash, just as bad as it sucks to have to immediately hit the shower when you get back to the room. One more thing, if they used the sexy pool, they wouldn’t even have to have separate music, the music from bash would do just fine. Just a couple of bartenders is all that would be needed. As people started migrating to the pool, bartenders from bash could do the same one at a time, depending on crowd at both places.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. teamDMFP

teamDMFP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 1
    I think the problem would be the bar itself...they could easily get bartenders to staff it but the setup/takedown of the bar is a pretty lengthy process and probably not worth it for just a few hours of service.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice