NICE YOUNG LADY LOOKING FOR A JOB

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., Dec 26, 2008.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A nice young lady, who I know from some business dealings, is looking for a job change. She works now in retail sales, has excellent computer skills, people skills, is well dressed, very attractive, speaks good English and says that she reads and writes it better than she speaks it.

Over the past few months I have had many dealings with her in person and by phone in the course of this business and she has asked if I can assist her in her job search.

She is looking for something with health insurance included or at least available.

She is hard working and now works days, nights, weekends, as she is scheduled by her company.

A private message to me with contact info and I can have her call. I am happy to help but don't want to get in the middle. I just think she would be an excellent employee. I do know that she is salaried and I know her salary. It is reasonablle (under $10k/month) but I just am not going to post it.

Thanks to all,
    T.J.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TJ - INM is hiring 150 new agents in Quintana Roo. Hiring is going on now. As you well know, they need all the bright, English-speaking, competent people they can get. To apply she should bring all the usual ID papers and go to the Cancun centro INM office, to the right-hand-side building (the one immigrants never set foot in).

INM makes all applicants take an integrity test. By all reports, if she can take the English version of the test and pass she will be ahead of other applicants, since most do not speak much English.

Benefits are pretty good for Mexico and include:
    - (2) 2 week paid vacation periods per year
    - Health insurance (crappy ISSSTE) covers agent and family
    - Life insurance
    - Pension plan

There are different agent levels and different schedules. Agents working with the public at the airport work every other day, literally. Agents working in the offices and in centro work a normal 5-day work-week.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks to Rivergirl and to the others of you who have contacted me in other ways. My friend has some good leads, and some not so good.

Any more are welcome as no decision has been made yet.

Has anyone seen Matkirk. He is not replied to a couple of PM's and I am pretty sure I have not P - - - - - him off. Others, yes, but Mat, NO.

Happy New Year,
    T.J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice