Nice Shoes Music???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 9443, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Deleted member 9443

Deleted member 9443 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does nice shoes play normal music now? Last time they played super old music? I am hoping for some current music at Nice Shoes...What is the deal?

2. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not sure what you mean by "super old music"? Most of the time they play Mexican disco crap. That's why we don't spend much time there. Some good ol Rock n Roll & modern day country music would boost attendance IMO. I'm sure everyone has there own opinoin, this is mine :huh:

Scott

3. miranda

miranda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, I was wondering what "super old music" is? :? Do they play lots of techo-crap?

4. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    lots and lots of techno - that is exactly why the place is so dead after the nightly activity - i mean seriously -v ery few people (even those who like techno) would want to sit around like a bunch of zombies for countless hours listening to that crap

i recommend that if you want to stay at nice shoes - bring your own cd's and tip the dj - that is what we did and we had a huge crowd come back in and actually party all night long

i wish you the best

5. Deleted member 9443

Deleted member 9443 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great tip!!! Thanks...I guess I meant super crappy music...I hope its decent when we get there - not sure why they dont play half decent music? It is a dance club after all!

6. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    makes no sense to me whatsoever as there is no reasonable explanation - but i do know this............

if i owned a bar and nobody drank margaritas you can bet your ass i would not have any tequila in the bar

half the stuff they do at that place makes absoloutely no sense to me whatsoever, but money talks - at least to the dj :) - tmac slipped a 20 to him and a cd - and he put the disk on just like that and we must have had 50 to 100 people come back to that bar and party all night long

7. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Nice shoes has always played crap music. Don't honestly think there was a single night we enjoyed it in there after the entertainment finished.
    It's the same by the pool, they really play some crap music there. I was told if I gave them a cd, they'd play it. Like hell did they. Thank god for my ipod........

8. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wish I would have read this previously.. I get tired of the same songs being played.. But I will say it's not all techno inside Nice Shoes. They usually start w/tejano, then move to 70s, and then they start putting in modern pop stuff. But it was the same songs as the last time I was there (in May).

I'm def bringing my own mix next year!

-Kasi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice