Nic Hamburg, Where Are You???

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Greta, Mar 18, 2007.

1. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you should pop some more... the story is not over yet.

life in cancun can be boring? hmm... never heard that

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortunately for those of us in Cancun johndish is no longer living among us...he's been ex-cancunensed...he's gone over to the other side, has returned to the land of good yard sales and high credit card debt and people who think they can impose freedom on another nation...and he hasn't even sent any pictures...the creep.

C'mon John, just send me ONE picture of a road with no potholes, just one...

3. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's weird, I'm sure I saw someone that looked exactly like TheDish just last week here in Cancun.

Maybe they're cloning them now?

But back to the real story - it's very strange that Ncik returned to Germany, yet hasn't posted here since leaving Cancun? What's with that?

4. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone here make routine rounds at the Cancun jail house to make sure no one worth bailing out is in there?

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That jail is very dangerous. Inmates need to pay protection. I would not wish that place on my worst enemy.

6. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i know at least one person i wanna see in there...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice