NH Krystal Cancun..... any good?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by hog73rt, Feb 25, 2009.

1. hog73rt

hog73rt Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How is this hotel? I heard it's got an awesome location. But some people said the beach is eroded. Will there be a lot of spring breakers there?

Also, considering the Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand because I can get it around the same price. Anyone have some info on how these places are or have any other suggestions?

Me and 2 friends are heading down Mar 12th. We want to spend about 100-140/night on a room. Don't want to book anything too quiet.

Thanks for your helps guys!!

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dont know too much about it, except that i'll be there the same dates. The beach is pretty non-existent, but from what I hear theres one about 100 yards away thats mint. It's in an amazing location, right in the heart of everything, so you can rest assured it won't be too quiet there. I trust alot of spring breakers will be there since Student City switched out hotel to that one...

3. belial

belial Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    go to hotel presidente intercontinental it got excelent location, beach, girls,etc i will stay there on the 11th if you need anything let me know

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice