Next Week July 21-28 th

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by alabama, Jul 14, 2008.

1. alabama

alabama Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be there next week and I am ready to drink and have some fun! From what I have heard the best day for the Booze Cruise is Tuesday (adults only). What is it to do while you are on the Island? Does anyone think it would be worth it to do the Friday night booze cruise also? If there are any other things that are MUST DO'S let me know Please! I know I'll hang out at the party pool most of the time . Sorry to shoot so many questions but time is going fast !

2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    You can either rent a golf cart and tour around Isla, or go shopping for trinkets or jewelry. Another option would be to enjoy a cold beer and some of the local food. The chips and salsa are always great.

The Friday night cruise is a completely different experience, and does not resemble the cat cruises at all. Could be lots of dancing and partying if the group on the boat is ready for lots of fun. Sergio will do his best, and the rest is up to the passengers on the boat.

3. damacattack

damacattack Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    who u coming with. guys? girls? girlfriend? boyfriend? husband? wife? lol im sure the answer to that question will help others suggest what u shud do ..

4. alabama

alabama Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be there with wife and a friend . We have all been here before so we know we like temptations (Blue Bay when we were here).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice